Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Auroratek self sustainable technologies Overunity to market in Arizona USA

Started by ramset, February 20, 2014, 08:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Quote from: e2matrix on July 07, 2014, 09:49:22 PM
No problem at all but do I really have to explain it?   I consider any law (but are they really laws or all just theories?)  that doesn't fit all circumstances it tries to describe as 'flawed' if even one situation does not fit in it's explicit description.  You could say I consider it seriously flawed because I don't think people expounding theories as laws should be doing so until they have been proven right for all situations.   So standard EM theory and laws work for a lot of common situations but IMO does not work for everything and that is why I believe we are stuck with no free energy devices readily available at this time.  But what I am pointing a finger at more so than standard EM theory (even though I believe it's all related) is gravity and magnetism.   Show me a physicist that really knows WHY gravity exists or why magnetism exists.   One who can come up with a bit more than the current ridiculous explanations.    I think they have meticulously hidden or suppressed the few details that can free humanity.   
   I didn't say I know what you have been doing the last 15 years or so but I know Bill has spent a lot of time on this project in that time frame.   What I did say is that he has not been seen spending a lot of time on forums diving into all sorts of different projects to expound how much greater his knowledge is than everyone else.   However it is obvious you have spent a lot of time in the last few years doing just that.   I'm not saying it is wrong that you do this although more than one person seems to think it's an 'ego' thing that you are doing much of the time.   I don't really care other than I think it may at times stifle freedom of exploration and thought when someone is always saying or implying 'it's impossible'. 
     What bothers me a bit though is when someone like Bill has spent a great amount of time to build something and fine tune it and says that he finally has something that can provide free energy and people trash him without having even seen what he has.   Sure go ahead and point out what everyone should know and has always been a very basic concept instilled in people from the day they got their first dollar to spend:  Buyer Beware.   Due your due diligence. 

But so far people are going way beyond that when they haven't even seen any test results whatsoever of this device.    Can we all exercise a little restraint from the bashing?   

You are right that I have not read Jefimenko's book but I can assure you that if I chose to do so and if I had the desire to dig into it I could most definitely understand it.   I'm not going to get into the reasons why I know this because it would put me in an uncomfortable place and I refuse to go there.   

Also in regards to the QEG, FTW and Hopegirl yes I have followed some of it despite having been on vacation for a while.   Yes I know they are struggling but we see differently on that too.   I think they have good intentions and those are not just about making money for their selves.   Whether they succeed or not with the QEG I think they have been a huge success in another way.   When the QEG started going viral on the Internet it brought 'HOPE' to a lot of people and even more important IMO it brought awareness of potential alternate energy sources, awareness of suppression of alternate energy and awareness that there may still be ways to save this planet, clean up the polluting energy sources and free man from the slavery created by the world energy and banking cartels.
Chet you are committing the logical fallacy of argument from ignorance.

ramset

Mark
Why are you quoting E2matrix and addressing me ?

Odd very odd indeed.

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

MarkE

Quote from: ramset on July 09, 2014, 08:36:52 PM
Mark
Why are you quoting E2matrix and addressing me ?

Odd very odd indeed.

Chet
I thought he signed his name Chet someplace.  Sorry for any confusion I had.

e2matrix

Quote from: MarkE on July 09, 2014, 07:35:32 PM
Chet you are committing the logical fallacy of argument from ignorance.
LOL !   You just showed from your statement your ignorance or how you are easily confused.   I've never signed off with 'Chet' or any real name at all.   ramset either has 'Chet' in his sig or nearly always signs with his name.    I also find your continual references to logic somewhat amusing.   I'm guessing you have never done a full study in logic.  I have.   Not that I always stick to logic as I have way too much fun poking some people with illogic disguised as humor or vice versa.   

TinselKoala

Logic?

"Just think where he's at now".

Twelve years ago he had an overunity transformer, as well as antigravity. Now... he is still buying electricity from the local grid and tramping around to third rate tradeshows with a poster display and some mockups of electrical gadgets.

Lo, how the mighty have fallen.