Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Auroratek self sustainable technologies Overunity to market in Arizona USA

Started by ramset, February 20, 2014, 08:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farmhand

E2Matrix, I began reading the PDF you linked and I didn't get far before I seen what I would say is a problem with the spheres about
their mass and volume.

I think that if we take two identical spheres and move one to the moon then the actual result would be in my opinion that the sphere on the moon being subjected to less gravity would be larger volume but the mass would remain the same on a Universal level. If we weighed the moon before the sphere was placed there and then weighed it again with the sphere on it
in the one frame of reference then we would see the weight of the moon and the sphere is equal to the sum of the two.

It's a theoretical black hole !

Just like a balloon when raised into a lower pressure will gain volume but the mass remains the same, it is the same sphere (balloon)
it just looks a bit different due to being expanded.

In different levels of gravity an objects observed weight will vary, but the object is still the same thing and has the same mass on
a Universal scale, it will weigh what it weighs depending on the gravity it is in.

Farmhand

The closest thing I can see in the PDF to a experiment to confirm any extra energy is the diagrams on pages 106, 107, 108, 110.
Which are simply regular charge discharge circuits and no one has shown any excess energy from them as yet.

Then on page 112 there is the obligatory mish mash of Tesla device drawings joined to make a fantasy device, as well as a block of
bogus text. In order to generate the needed hype he even makes the ridiculous claim that Tesla called the effects "Radiant Energy".

I think the guy is off with the fairies. As are many theoretical physicists.

ACG

New update from peswiki.com
http://peswiki.com/index.php/Free_Energy_Blog:2014:07:16#AuroraTek_claims_200.25_efficiency

"I have a power transformer that is output watts" - Really.  whodathunkit.
"runs a few degrees BELOW ambient room temperature." - Most metal objects do especially in a cooled room.  But for how long a run of transformer?
Why not state the phase angle?  exceeds 90 can mean anything.  Could be 45 degrees or 135.

"No other electrical device I know of is capable of doing this. " - Yes, the obligatory only I or we have the solution.

I don't understand the rational for Peswiki to do a drive-by article post.  No real data.  Vague statements.  Just swing around the corner and drop a few pop pop statements then skid off.  Hold on, seems its being updated live as I type.  Nice going Sterling.  Ever heard of sand boxing?

MarkE

Bill Alek is quickly building himself into a corner of no exit.  He's going to face a FTW type problem of explaining his dead certain claims to over unity when he fails to deliver.

mscoffman

Quote from: ACG on July 16, 2014, 07:12:19 PM
New update from peswiki.com
http://peswiki.com/index.php/Free_Energy_Blog:2014:07:16#AuroraTek_claims_200.25_efficiency

"I have a power transformer that is output watts" - Really.  whodathunkit.
"runs a few degrees BELOW ambient room temperature." - Most metal objects do especially in a cooled room.  But for how long a run of transformer?
Why not state the phase angle?  exceeds 90 can mean anything.  Could be 45 degrees or 135.

"No other electrical device I know of is capable of doing this. " - Yes, the obligatory only I or we have the solution.

I don't understand the rational for Peswiki to do a drive-by article post.  No real data.  Vague statements.  Just swing around the corner and drop a few pop pop statements then skid off.  Hold on, seems its being updated live as I type.  Nice going Sterling.  Ever heard of sand boxing?

I agree with you AGC, I get nervous when people make open ended statements with no validation. Especially since
this seems to be going around in other topics. With instrumentation on the other end of a limited bandwidth
channel it possible to make that instrumentation read anything you want if you can synthesize a higher bandwidth
signal and feed it into the channel. It's called aliasing.  So you have got to prove you have the appropriate
*power-bandwidth* behind ones readings once in a while to validate them. I think it's possible for negative
personalities to get "good" at doing this and to sway you over into ineffective thinking and methodologies.
Instrumentation has to assume non-intelligent adversaries because intelligent ones can fool it. For example
battery charging stated concurrently with scope readings would be a good proof in this case.

:S:MarkSCoffman