Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Akula0083 30 Watt Self Running Generator.

Started by Grumage, March 06, 2014, 12:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rc3po

@EMJunkie

Hi. I just started learning about uControllers a few weeks ago. I decided to start with Arduino since it has so much support. They are really cool and save a lot of components & space. It's fun programming
a MC and watching it do what you program it to do!

havuhung

Hi All,
Thoughts predicted ferrite core used in the circuit of Akula0083.  NiZn ferrite core that Stefan mentioned here:   http://www.overunity.com/14524/3v-ou-flashlight/msg400860/ # new

Will be reduced somewhat failed experiment in the circuitry Akula, that people are doing. . .

Regards

EMJunkie

Quote from: rc3po on May 02, 2014, 04:46:37 AM
@EMJunkie

Hi. I just started learning about uControllers a few weeks ago. I decided to start with Arduino since it has so much support. They are really cool and save a lot of components & space. It's fun programming
a MC and watching it do what you program it to do!

Hey rc3po,

For sure, they are good fun! They can do so much once one learns how! Then once one gets sick of that project, more can be done with it later!

Hard to get tired of Microcontrollers.

All the Best

Chris

havuhung

Quote from: MenofFather on April 28, 2014, 07:34:37 AM
Here schematic, If you not make exatly like here, then not say, that it not works. But here also maybe something need ajust. Roman something speak about capasitor, who need ajust, but I not understand about that capasitor he speak. Or about C3 or about C13 or maybe about other? Also here is two feedback pachs, one from C5 capasitor, other from C13 capasitor. L3 inductor good be use like in picture ferite ring with tick white wire. It have about 20-30 mikrohenries, maybe 50 uH, but or about 200 or about 100 microhenries is to big, I now not good remeber.
Hi MenofFather,
You have printed circuits from the circuit diagram, please share. There may not need to adjust anything else? Work done on the core windings ferrte? . .

Regards

EMJunkie

Quote from: avalon on May 01, 2014, 10:32:48 PM
I've been waiting and waiting for anyone to come up with a ferroresonance pictures and so far, it seems, I have to do it myself.

Feast your eyes on the one attached.
The pulse's frequency is 630 kHz but the response is around 10 Mhz. (the core is a large (2") ferrite ring). Some other cores I've tested are from 600 kH to 1.5 mHz.
As a matter of interest I have ran spectrum analisys on the last one and it goes all the way to 5 Ghz. However, the ripples in the higher band are insignificant. Typically at the level of -27dB to -40dB.

~A

BTW,
the absolute majority of people here are wrong. Finding the resonance is extremely easy. Just shoot a sharp impulse at the core and, hey, presto!
2 resonances (or 22 for that matter) are equally as easy.
I am running sweeping analisys on dual frequencies pulse system but, so far, there is nothing interesting to report.

Hey Avalon,

If I may suggest, be careful that what you're seeing is not Ring Down from the Coil and nothing to do with the Core Material. If the inductance changes too much it can change the Coil Ring down also.

Good Work though!

All the Best

Chris