Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Akula0083 30 Watt Self Running Generator.

Started by Grumage, March 06, 2014, 12:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Mr.Banki
It is good to see you here,most are probably not aware of you experience and skills [all top shelf].

thanks for taking the time to contribute.

Chet K
PS
I did send you a Private Message
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

lost_bro

Quote from: Les Banki on March 19, 2014, 09:39:03 PM
Hi guys,

I have been monitoring this thread from start.

Here is what I see:

The 'Akula0083 circuit' you are trying to duplicate is essentially a simple device which
(for simplicity), can be divided into two (2) sections:

a.  Control ("exciter")
b.  "Free energy"

I comment mainly on the control section which you have thoroughly messed up!
Admit it or not, most of you have contributed to this.

I am particularly critical of some of the 'technical' comments made!
They are WAY OFF!

OK.
The control section is based on the TL494 PWM IC which has been around for over 30 years.
It became an industry standard, so to speak.
In the past, most computer SMPS used this IC.
It is well understood and works well.

If you care to watch (and pay attention!) to the video where Akula explains all three (3) versions of his MOSFET drivers, you would not be confused and would stop 'butchering' the circuit!

For example, arguments are still raging about that Ground wire connection to pin 16 of  TL494.
Know this:
If you remove that connection (like I have seen in some diagrams in this thread), you will also lose the Ground connection to the indicator LED HL11 AND the Ground connection to voltage divider R9-R11-R10 which will result in error amplifier A1+ (pin 1) will be at the supply voltage (+12V) potential trough R9 and part of R11 (pot)!

This has already been pointed out by one poster ('lost_bro' on page 6) and yet, even as I write this, yet another diagram appeared ("Akmodedit.png") where that Ground connection is MISSING!
This diagram has been REPEATEDLY posted!

In other words:
By removing that Ground connection in the diagram, you DISABLE not only the indicator LED but also DISABLE BOTH error amplifiers, A1 & A2!

Cheers,
Les Banki

Good evening Les:

I've read about your work with the HHO, fuel injectors and the like (PESwiki);
I've also spent about 10 years playing with/experimenting with the SM resonant HHO system.  Had some interesting results, but not like SM described.

Great to get your input on this circuit.  I have not had time to wire it together yet, but I've been following the thread everyday.
Seems plausible, but you are correct to comment that if the signal generator / logic side does NOT function, nothing will function, not even with the original correct coil that Akula used.  So many variables to deal with.   I have wound many many coils dealing with the SM system and I will be the first to tell you that XFRMR design is very tricky territory.

Best of luck to everyone.
take care, peace.
lost_bro

4Tesla

@Les Banki

Great post..  Thanks You!   8)

Groundloop

@All,

I can't understand why people still are discussing the "ground issue" of the TL494.
This issue was solved in post 1 of this thread. All you have to do is download
the file "Akula30Wattv2.rar", unzip the file and look at my circuit drawing. I did
understand when I designed the circuit that the ground was missing and included
a ground path on the PCB. It was also discussed on page 1 of this thread. I was
asked by Grumage to design a PCB. That was what I did. There is nothing wrong
with my PCB as far as I can see. It may not be the best design but it will do the
job.

GL.

Google

Due to proposed avalanche effect the name of the thread should be changed to Drakula runaway generator.  ;D ;D

Mr. Banki scared me by saying something can blow in my face.   :-\

Pun intended.

Best,