Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Akula0083 30 Watt Self Running Generator.

Started by Grumage, March 06, 2014, 12:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumage

Dear Les Banki.

Welcome.  :)

I found your post both informative and inspirational, thank you.  :)

I feel it is a good thing that there are members of this forum who have a much greater understanding of things, electronic, and are willing to freely share this knowledge to those less fortunate !!

As you rightly mentioned the electronic control circuit has no mystery, the mystery being solely rooted in the transformer!! This is the beast that we should all experiment with.

On a different note, initial prices are in for the components and as always the final price of a built and tested drive circuit will depend on the number of units produced !!

I should be able to provide a better idea of cost, later today or tomorrow.

Till then,  :)

Cheers Grum.

4Tesla

Quote from: Google on March 20, 2014, 03:49:36 AM
Due to proposed avalanche effect the name of the thread should be changed to Drakula runaway generator.  ;D ;D

Mr. Banki scared me by saying something can blow in my face.   :-\

Pun intended.

Best,

True when working with any device like this.   Circuit protection such as fuse or breaker can help.  Also wear eye protection.

T-1000

Quote from: Les Banki on March 19, 2014, 09:39:03 PM
For example, arguments are still raging about that Ground wire connection to pin 16 of  TL494.
Know this:
If you remove that connection (like I have seen in some diagrams in this thread), you will also lose the Ground connection to the indicator LED HL11 AND the Ground connection to voltage divider R9-R11-R10 which will result in error amplifier A1+ (pin 1) will be at the supply voltage (+12V) potential trough R9 and part of R11 (pot)!

This has already been pointed out by one poster ('lost_bro' on page 6) and yet, even as I write this, yet another diagram appeared ("Akmodedit.png") where that Ground connection is MISSING!
This diagram has been REPEATEDLY posted!

Well, as Russians usually say - who are soldering radio circuits will spot and correct mistakes. For others these circuits have no real value.
In USSR times Russian radio enthusiasts was always correcting mistakes from circuits in radio journals to make them work. And also if you understand what driver circuit is expected to do you can swap to equivalent one - like 555 timer circuit with very low duty cycle... ;)

Cheers!

lost_bro

Hello All,
This is from the Russian forum where the original modified circuit was posted:

4 сообщений
Отправлено 02 Март 2014 - 09:26
TOPruslan сказал(а) 19 Фев 2014 - 07:02:
Ребят , я тут языком чесать не регистрировался. Извините , если что не так. Но у Акулы есть не только фонарик на 1 Ватт !!! У него есть схема,которая  у меня служит доказательством существования СЕ :)  Это фонарь на все 30 Ватт. Собирается на ШИМ контроллере 494 и парочкой транзюков. Конечно без катушки тут не обошлось. Она там проста и легко делается. Но есть на схеме подвох. 16 нога микрухи скорее всего на корпусе ("-") или генератор не выпускает на выход ничего. Кренку я заменил на 9 вольтовую , так как 12 вольт старт и кренка 12 вольт...Ну тут как то не алё. Катушку мотал как написано,но при этом использовал провод 1мм. Вместо светодиодов использовал один мощный прожектор - светодиод на 10 Ватт. Подрубал ещё параллельно один и всё работало. Но тут есть ещё одна фигня ! 2 дня я ждал что будет с этой все схемой. Горело всё красиво. Но в оди вечер погасло :) Решил разобраться , в чём дело ?!  Рассыпался сердечник трафа так, как будто кто-то  стукнул его молотком. Я склеил заново супкр клеем и запустил. В таком состоянии он работал ещё 2 дня и повторилась история. Только теперь он лопнул в других местах. Думал , что же такое ? Оказывается , сделал ошибку при намотке и экранировании , где между катушками поместил экран из меди. При этом замкнув его в один виток. Тоже самое сделал и поверх вторички. Но там он распаялся и прожёг изоленту,намотанную с верху. Вообщем устранил я все эти глупости и сейчас всё пока горит уже 4-ый день. Не прикосаюсь пока. Схема проста , но детали все нужно искать такими,что указанны в схеме. особенно диоды на выходе. (Ребята, как сюда картинку засунуть Вам)
   Привет всем, не вижу опции написать самому Руслану, поэтому может бть он прочтет и ответит, в приведенной вами схеме на стр 7  вы много чего поменяли он изначальной, , вы добавили один транзистор, диод и так далеею Вероятно в ыочень хороший эдектронщик, если способны так лихо изменять схемы, и , конечно возникает вопрос, а почему вы не захотели попробовать на имеющейся схеме , вероятно она была не оригинальная и нас пытались специально ввести в заблуждение или наоборот? имеющаяяся схема с другого форума , может быть специально с ошибками / ведь авторство не известно прилагаю  файл

Posted March 2, 2014 - 9:26
TOPruslan said ( a) February 19, 2014 - 7:02 :
Guys , I've been scratching your language is not recorded . Sorry if that is not so . But the Sharks have not only 1 watt flashlight ! He has a scheme that I have is proof of the existence of the CE :) This lantern on all 30 watts. Going to the PWM controller 494 and a couple tranzyukov . Certainly without coil there has not been . It is simple and there is easily done . But there is a catch on the scheme . 16 foot mikruhi likely on the body ( "-") or the generator does not produce output anything. Krenke I replaced the 9 volt , 12 volt since the start and Krenke 12 volts ... Well here as it is not ale . Coil shook as it is written , but he used 1mm wire . LEDs used instead of one powerful searchlight - 10 Watt LED . Hem parallel to one another and everything worked. But there is another garbage ! I waited 2 days what will happen to all of this scheme. Burned all beautifully . But Odie extinguished evening :) I decided to find out what's the matter ? Crumbled core cores as if someone hit him with a hammer. I re- glued supkr glue and ran . In this state, he worked for 2 more days and repeated the story . Only now he burst elsewhere. Thought , what is ? It turns out , had made a mistake when winding and shielding where placed between the coils of copper screen . While hooked it in one turn . Did the same thing over and the secondary . But there it is soldered and burned insulation tape wound to the top. I even eliminate all this nonsense and now everything is lit until the fourth day. Prikosatsya not yet. The scheme is simple , but the details need to look for all those that are specified in the schema. especially at the output diodes . ( Guys like you shove here image )
   Hi all, I do not see an option to write most Ruslan , so he can bt read and respond to you here on page 7 scheme you a lot of things have changed it original , you've added a transistor , a diode , and so probably in Dale yochen edektronschik good , if they are able so valiantly to change the scheme , and of course the question arises , why do not you want to try on the existing scheme , it probably was not the original , and we specifically tried to mislead or vice versa? imeyuschayayasya scheme from another forum , can be specifically with errors / authorship is not known.

This was translated by Google, not me.  I know the translation sucks, but TOPruslan, the creator of the modified circuit speaks about winding the transformer and the two copper shields and a short circuit that burned it......

Here is the Link: http://www.freenergy.com.ua/topic/132-ustanovka-akula0083/page-14

seems to be alot of other information and zip files available if you register.

take care, peace.
lost_bro

Grumage

Dear lost_bro.

Many thanks for that very interesting translation.

HOPE !!  So the Ferrite self destructs !! NAR ?? NMR ??

BTW keep looking at your PM's !!  ;)

Cheers Grum.