Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Akula0083 30 Watt Self Running Generator.

Started by Grumage, March 06, 2014, 12:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumage

Quote from: MileHigh on March 24, 2014, 06:14:16 PM
Grumage:

Do you know if any of the replicators have a digital storage oscilloscope with math functions?  I believe that a good PC-based digital oscilloscope can also do math functions.

Without the ability to compute the real-time-sampled voltage and current going into the LEDs you can't measure the power going into the LEDs.  The frequency of the pulse waveform will give you a sense for how high the minimum sampling rate has to be.  The higher the pulse frequency the higher the minimum sampling rate.

Plan B involves choosing the proper value of resistor and replacing the entire LED array with the resistor.  Then all that you need is a true-RMS multimeter.  The assumption is that the bandwidth in the pulse waveform will not be too high for the multimeter.  But that should also be verified to ensure that you are making a correct power measurement.

MileHigh

Dear MileHigh.

Although my Scope is pretty sophisticated it does not have a maths function.  Itsu on the other hand does have that facility. He is prototyping the control circuit as I write !!  :)

My gut feeling tells me that a resistive load would not create the same circumstances as LED's would.  Because they also have minute capacitance and are for the most part forward (one way) conducting.

Cheers Grum.

MileHigh

It's great to hear that Itsu is going to build the circuit.  I love his scope and he does great builds.  It almost looks like this is basically a "solid state Bedini" setup with a bunch of "extra" components.  If that is confirmed to be the case then when the MOSFET switches off the main L1 in the transformer (in tandem with the battery) discharges its stored magnetic energy as a current pulse.  If you look at the schematic and follow the current loop it takes a "loopy" pathway through a whole bunch of components.  Also if that is the case it won't matter very much if the load is an LED array or a resistance, they both will dissipate a somewhat similar amount of power.  To be more specific, the higher the value of the load resistance proportionally more power will be dissipated in the load resistance.  It all depends on the relative resistance of every component in the current loop.

It should be an interesting set of tests.

T-1000

Quote from: MileHigh on March 24, 2014, 07:55:28 PM
It's great to hear that Itsu is going to build the circuit.  I love his scope and he does great builds.  It almost looks like this is basically a "solid state Bedini" setup with a bunch of "extra" components.  If that is confirmed to be the case then when the MOSFET switches off the main L1 in the transformer (in tandem with the battery) discharges its stored magnetic energy as a current pulse.  If you look at the schematic and follow the current loop it takes a "loopy" pathway through a whole bunch of components.  Also if that is the case it won't matter very much if the load is an LED array or a resistance, they both will dissipate a somewhat similar amount of power.  To be more specific, the higher the value of the load resistance proportionally more power will be dissipated in the load resistance.  It all depends on the relative resistance of every component in the current loop.

It should be an interesting set of tests.

There is even more than this in circuit :)

Here is how I see it:

MOSFET ON - pulse goes over L2 and charges capacitor C4. The load is getting disconnected from power

MOSFET OFF - BEMF kicks in with opposite direction (C3 gets charge) from primary L1 and it goes in series with charged capacitor C4 all way back to C11 which gets charged with voltage kick from BEMF+current from C4. Also when C4 gets discharged the remaining BEMF gets over diodes and L2 back to C11->R1 to complete path. The load takes the residue of BEMF pulse and comes back to discharge C3+C11 over L1.

P.S> The function of C5 + R5 is still not clear to me in original circuit. Perhaps the intention was to manipulate duty cycle with this feedback path?

Cheers!

cheappower2012

Hoopy are you implying that the sharkhead's(Akula) device is a fraud,lol.
Akula was influenced by Westley's split yoke device which was never shown to work,
monkey see,monkey copy.In the past I seen at least 100 of this pulse at high frequencies
type of devices, none were overunity,none were self running.A large amount were errors
in measurement,not flat out frauds
like it seems the Russians keep pumping out.Normally I find this whole thing amusing,its a future train wreck,
unfortunately a lot of people will get very discouraged.

MileHigh

Depending on what frequency the oscillator runs at, it's possible that C3 provides enough low-pass filtering (i.e.; it filters out the high-frequency spikes) so that the voltage at the top of the LED array is mostly DC with a moderate voltage ripple.

For C5 and R5, you can say that C5 is like a high-pass filter, and what flows through R5 is mostly DC with a moderate voltage ripple.   So it could be that C5 and R5 are there just so you can put your multimeter across R5 and measure the average DC current flowing through the LED array.

You notice that if the above two conditions are true, the voltage at the top of the LED array is near-DC, and the average current through R5 is near-DC (to be verified with a scope) then you can make a decent measurement of the power flowing through the LED array with multimeters alone.

Anyway, no more predictions because it's too difficult to do and the scope may show a different story.