Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Akula0083 30 Watt Self Running Generator.

Started by Grumage, March 06, 2014, 12:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MenofFather

Quote from: T-1000 on March 24, 2014, 08:07:44 PM

P.S> The function of C5 + R5 is still not clear to me in original circuit. Perhaps the intention was to manipulate duty cycle with this feedback path?

How I understand, this function change duty cycle depending on load. Wihout load 0 precents duty cycle, with small load let say 20 precents, with big lload let say 60 precents.

Hoppy

Quote from: cheappower2012 on March 24, 2014, 08:37:38 PM
Hoopy are you implying that the sharkhead's(Akula) device is a fraud,lol.
Akula was influenced by Westley's split yoke device which was never shown to work,
monkey see,monkey copy.In the past I seen at least 100 of this pulse at high frequencies
type of devices, none were overunity,none were self running.A large amount were errors
in measurement,not flat out frauds
like it seems the Russians keep pumping out.Normally I find this whole thing amusing,its a future train wreck,
unfortunately a lot of people will get very discouraged.

Although to me this circuit as it stands is clearly never going to self-run and in this respect is a future train crash, I do not feel that its a waste of time to build. Akula appears to have designed what he feels is an efficient LED driver operating from a low voltage battery source with energy conservation in mind, so I do see it worthwhile for those interested, building this circuit just to see if there is any efficiency to be had over a more conventional LED driver.

MenofFather

Quote from: Grumage on March 24, 2014, 05:56:26 PM
Dear All.

I have just finished chatting with T-1000. He passed on this fairly simplified control circuit which might help those, like me, who have a bit less electronic skills.

I am also providing an eBay link for 1 W LED's that will be just right for a starting load.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/10-1W-High-Power-Pure-White-LED-Bright-Light-Lamp-Bulb-Bead-DIY-/251088281787?pt=UK_BOI_Electrical_Components_Supplies_ET&hash=item3a760720bb

Keep on trucking !!  :)

Cheers Grum.
I try that schematic without feedback. Then if wounded primary and on top secondary, then addading secondary, you get input current about 5 amps. And changing freenquency not help. So if you want try schematic with 45-50 duty cycle and wihout feedback, then wound primary and secondary coils on diferent sides of core, they must not intervealed be, not wound one on top other, then maybe you get selfrunning.

T-1000

Quote from: MenofFather on March 25, 2014, 05:44:08 AM
I try that schematic without feedback. Then if wounded primary and on top secondary, then addading secondary, you get input current about 5 amps.
What frequency and load you are applying? for 15T primary, LEDs on load and high resonant frequency it should be low...
Also the duty cycle must be not 50% - less than 20%.

verpies

Quote from: T-1000 on March 24, 2014, 08:07:44 PM
The function of C5 + R5 is still not clear to me in original circuit. Perhaps the intention was to manipulate duty cycle with this feedback path?
On this schematic, the voltage signal taken from R5 must become negative to activate the 2nd error amplifier of the TL494 (pins 15 & 16) via R7.
If R5 is non-inductive then this would mean that the current through these load LEDs needs to flow in reverse for this to occur.

The 1st error amplifier of the TL494 (pins 1 & 2) is configured to react only to quickly falling edges at R5 (via R7).  The R11 pot determines how steep these falling edges need to be in order to trigger this 1st error amplifier.

Activation of either one of these error amplifiers will immediately decrease the output duty cycle of the TL494.