Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Akula0083 30 Watt Self Running Generator.

Started by Grumage, March 06, 2014, 12:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed morbus

MenofFather

In Akula0083 30 Watt Self Running Generator is pach of pulses. Duty cycle is 50 precents of this pach/box. Someething like in Stanly Mayer divice. So if you not use back pach from R5 and C5 you not get selfrunning!!! And R11 must be ajusted in that possition, that be pach/boxes of pulses, or is or not is.
And how Akula say, this divice work on feroresonance.
So if you not using back pach, then you must made generator, who sends boxes of pulses. And valuses of C3 and C11 must be like in schematic, not that that more is better, more not better, can not be one, let say 2200 uF other 5000 uF, must be like in schematic.

Pulses have frenquency about 400-460 kiloherc and its duty cycle is about 10-40 precents.
Wery important wery fast close mosfet.

MenofFather

Here schematic, If you not make exatly like here, then not say, that it not works. But here also maybe something need ajust. Roman something speak about capasitor, who need ajust, but I not understand about that capasitor he speak. Or about C3 or about C13 or maybe about other? Also here is two feedback pachs, one from C5 capasitor, other from C13 capasitor. L3 inductor good be use like in picture ferite ring with tick white wire. It have about 20-30 mikrohenries, maybe 50 uH, but or about 200 or about 100 microhenries is to big, I now not good remeber.

Jeg

Quote from: EMJunkie on April 27, 2014, 08:23:39 PM

We need to start at the start! Start with something small, the least confusing, and something we have the most information on. "Little Steps for Little Feet" is what I value the most from Richard Feynman!

Hey guys
I usually don't suggest on circuits that i didn't build, but in this circuit there is something that shouts loudly!
The secondary part with diodes and C3 is the classic don smith arrangement forming a charge pump. So the most logical is to connect C3 and secondary coil (1&2), on a common earth ground so to work as a pump. After this, the ground (3) of the load, also is connected to the same earth ground to close the circuit. I would leave all the rest on battery's (-).

Dave45