Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Akula0083 30 Watt Self Running Generator.

Started by Grumage, March 06, 2014, 12:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumage

Quote from: starcruiser on March 22, 2014, 10:57:06 AM
not unless the wire gauges are different between L1 and L2

Dear starcruiser.

Very true comment, but the schematic clearly states 0.75mm2 for both primary and secondary !!

Cheers Grum.

From other Planet

U doin great work Grumage!  :) All the others too, of course....

Type of wire might be important too (solid, litz, multiple from each other isolated strands, silver/tin plated), maybe even insulation material of wire (dielectric properties)

regards

starcruiser

Quote from: Grumage on March 22, 2014, 01:45:03 PM
Dear starcruiser.

Very true comment, but the schematic clearly states 0.75mm2 for both primary and secondary !!

Cheers Grum.

Grum I stand corrected, I went back thru the thread and noted the wire size.
Regards,

Carl

oscar

Hi Grumage and all,

you might enjoy this post by user "dieter" about transformer winding
http://www.overunity.com/12794/re-inventing-the-wheel-part1-clemente_figuera-the-infinite-energy-machine/msg393985/#msg393985
in the thread "Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE".
The transmission was a '53 (Johnny Cash)

verpies

Quote from: oscar on March 23, 2014, 04:15:14 AM
you might enjoy this post by user "dieter" about transformer winding
This guy doesn't have the basic engineering knowledge, e.g. he doesn't know that multiplying average Volts by average Amps does not yield average Watts for most non-DC waveforms (the #1 error made on these forums).
Also, he does not realize that shorted windings oppose any flux variations inside them.

When I pointed out these basic errors to him he called it institutional dogma and used a derogatory AdHominem word to describe my scientific critique.