Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Akula0083 30 Watt Self Running Generator.

Started by Grumage, March 06, 2014, 12:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlienGrey

Hello all; no disrespect but Akula's coil is bot like this, see pic, also what circuit are you going to use, and what might the resonant frequency be, with the former fitted, the main thing to notice is the format of the coil used and the way it is layered on the former or core. Also shouldn't we observe the golden rule of gain in this design ?  Ie  1 2 3 4 7 11 ect in our modulation and Akula uses 2 x 494's he must use a totem pole effect for modulation, but then all you guys are more experienced at this type of quantum physics than I am. ;)
cheers for now Grey PS how to convert BMP to another format?
German Guy in ever lasting torch video is same guy in Akula video, any one notice ?

Dog-One

Quote from: AlienGrey on April 26, 2014, 12:07:25 PM
German Guy in ever lasting torch video is same guy in Akula video, any one notice ?

http://www.psiram.com/ge/images/4/40/Arthur_Tr%C3%A4nkle.png

Yeap.  Arthur Trankle again of Steho Energy AG.  I highly suspect this guy is stringing Roman along, which is why he will not divulge all his secrets.  Sure would be nice if Wesley could have a serious talk with Roman and straighten out his thinking.  Of course it may be too late--Roman may have already signed legal documents.

Смотреть змея съесть акулу.

EMJunkie

Hi All,

I found a very interesting quote from Akula today:

lx23 writes:
yes about winding trance shark do not lie to people he did not dangle 3 wires at the same time you though you know how to wind though the mind is not enough you have to do it or the author shared among not-tion :laugh:

akula0083 writes:
All schemes to develop and execute on principles of operation (Trangenerator magnetic field Andrey Melnichenko)

and what to do with Pantyuhavu have!

This is from the following link: -->Akula0083 GENERAL Theme 1<--

I hope this is of some use to all following. It also points to the fact that the coils we have been looking at and the ones I have shown previously are the same as the ones Akula was looking at.

All the Best

Chris

Dog-One

Quote from: EMJunkie on April 26, 2014, 10:58:37 PM
I hope this is of some use to all following. It also points to the fact that the coils we have been looking at and the ones I have shown previously are the same as the ones Akula was looking at.

So Chris, do you think with some basic switching, triggered with a standard pulse generator, that we have enough to go on?  No crazy core materials or special coil wires?  I personally like "simple" as a solution.  Something anyone can do, show to work and then improve on and optimize if possible.  So far it has been elusive to even get in the ballpark.

EMJunkie

Quote from: Dog-One on April 27, 2014, 01:05:22 AM
So Chris, do you think with some basic switching, triggered with a standard pulse generator, that we have enough to go on?  No crazy core materials or special coil wires?  I personally like "simple" as a solution.  Something anyone can do, show to work and then improve on and optimize if possible.  So far it has been elusive to even get in the ballpark.

Hey Dog-One,

Absolutely! Yes, look in the history books! Very few devices had 'EXOTIC' materials. Sometimes they were claimed to have used 'EXOTIC' materials but none were ever found and reported to be true as far as I am aware. I can only think of two devices in History out of hundreds:

1: Moray Tube was said to have contained Germanium or Swiss Stone. This was never proven and was only speculated that this was the secret to operation.
2: Alfred Hubbard said he used Radium. Also a speculation and never proven. Radium is radio active as far as I know and using it with out the proper protective procedures could have spelled death! So hey, bit of common sense, tells me that this was rubbish.

Another example but this time, logic prevails also, Lester J Hendershot, Coils, Capacitors an Permanent Magnet and some Iron bar! Its all he used and ran 300 Watts and at the same time the device ran itself! It was reported that Floyd Sweet 'CONDITIONED' his Magnets! This I have proven to be rubbish!

So yes, I am 100% sure its achievable!

Some things may have to be taken into account. There could be some phase shifting in these devices and more than one input signal may be needed! See this example: -->www.hyiq.org/Downloads/AetherControl.wmv<-- also see Akula's instruction in Stivep1's video: -->Akula video #5 translated by Wesley. ( Free Energy device)<--

People have done it before, the old guys had nothing but basic stuff to use, they had Coils of Wire, Permanent Magnets, Capacitors and what ever else was laying around. They also had an intuitive mind which seems to be something we are slowly loosing! Powers that be want a DUMB population so they are easy to control!

So think outside the box! You will be criticised by some! But look at what those have achieved by those that did! Akula thought outside the box! We will see commonalities, areas where these devices can run where things go a bit haywire and do things that may not be expected to do by the University Physics Professor! Hey this is a good thing!

In the below pictures please take note of the Phase Shifting on the Input Signals, Akula had shown this several times in Schematics and Videos.

All the Best

Chris

P.S: Its also another possibility that this Phase Shifting may create Avalanche Currents that we were speaking about in previous posts. This is fully a speculation and I am not 100% sure of this. This could be the 'Pumping' that Tom Bearden talks about?

P.P.S: Clemente Figuera - Infinte Energy Device and Also a very good page, Frolov Alexander Vladimirovich and many other devices use a Lenz Law reduction technique. See -->Paul Raymond Jensen<-- for more information on this and his device. I believe this is also being used in some, maybe not all of Akula's devices to help in the operation. It may not be the main principal of operation.