Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Akula0083 30 Watt Self Running Generator.

Started by Grumage, March 06, 2014, 12:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Please, people!   Don't post images that have pixel counts over 1024 in either direction! If you need to post large images, upload them to the "download" section and then link to them.

The reason the page width is screwed up on this page is because of the superwide schematic images up above.

Chris, you have one schematic up above labelled as coming from me....  but it's not my work. I just reposted it from OUR, I didn't draw it. I think it is Groundloop's work. So far, I have made no changes or additions to any of the circuit drawings except the 3V Flashlight one I am working with.

Yes, the TL494 is just an oscillator. It has some features that make it nice for Tesla coilers, but I can't find the "overunity pin" on any of the data sheets.

Yes, the TL494 can work way out of its rated range.  The TinselKoil 2.0, primary oscillator is a TL494, operating at 400-800 kHz:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFDjZ_Va9xg

Yes, the TL494 can be audio modulated and can drive a flyback transformer to make a singing arc. Arc speakers have remarkable fidelity, they are really fun to play around with. You can get high quality sound (at low volume) from an invisible corona discharge, you don't even need an actual arc.

People sometimes really amuse me greatly. Especially in these Akula threads. We have several people telling us what will work and what won't work and why and why not ... but it seems to me that the real key to getting one of these circuits "working" is .... you have to be Akula! Because _nobody_ else has actually demonstrated a "working" version of any of his circuits. The people who "know".... are just guessing, I think. Where is the evidence for their contentions that "A" works but "B" doesn't work? I don't think there is any. General principles of making good transformer effect and using resonant voltage rise or VRSWR (standing wave resonance) are always good to have in mind: Fast cutoffs of transistors driving inductive loads, and fast acting diodes in parts of the circuit handling the spikes and ringdown from the inductors when they are switched off. But these principles are known by anyone who builds and experiments with solid state TCs or other HV and VHV apparatus.

EMJunkie

Quote from: TinselKoala on May 01, 2014, 05:15:51 AM
Chris, you have one schematic up above labelled as coming from me....  but it's not my work. I just reposted it from OUR, I didn't draw it. I think it is Groundloop's work. So far, I have made no changes or additions to any of the circuit drawings except the 3V Flashlight one I am working with.

Hey TK,

I did note at the bottom that the schematic was not your design:

Quote from: EMJunkie on April 30, 2014, 07:26:34 PM
Please Note: TinselKoala did not draw this schematic only added the Values.

I think most following will know anyway.

Can you see what I am talking about in the circuit where there is an error? I think its important to see there is a big difference between the Run Cap and the Charge/Discharge Cap!

All the Best

Chris

P.S Your preference - SMD or through Hole Board Design?

TinselKoala

@EMJunkie:

Chris, I strongly advise you _not_ to spend any  money on making PCBs for this circuit! A PC board restricts you to a particular layout and cannot be easily changed. Some of us can recall several instances when people had PC boards made that incorporated errors or were for circuits that weren't actually used in the original claimant's reports.

It's clear that a printed circuit board is not necessary for Akula. He uses that ugly pad-per-hole board and just uses blobs of solder to make his connections, and his circuits -- all of them -- work fine. If you believe him, that is.

The technique I used for the 3V flashlight circuit will be better for this kind of prototyping, and that's what I'll be using. The time to make PC boards is _after_ someone else besides Akula has actually demonstrated a self-runner and the circuit used is fully known and characterized.

I don't want to keep anyone from having their fun, but I am telling you now: If you make PC boards now, expecting that you will be able to make a self-runner using them.... you will be disappointed, and you will have spent a lot of money and effort needlessly.

TinselKoala

@Chris:
I didn't even "add values" to that schematic. I made no changes in any schematics _except_ the 3V flashlight one in the other thread. I only posted the 2x 494 schematic to ask if it was the "Official Approved" one, and I appreciate your pointing out the discrepancies you have noticed.

EMJunkie

Quote from: TinselKoala on May 01, 2014, 05:25:49 AM
@EMJunkie:

Chris, I strongly advise you _not_ to spend any  money on making PCBs for this circuit! A PC board restricts you to a particular layout and cannot be easily changed. Some of us can recall several instances when people had PC boards made that incorporated errors or were for circuits that weren't actually used in the original claimant's reports.

It's clear that a printed circuit board is not necessary for Akula. He uses that ugly pad-per-hole board and just uses blobs of solder to make his connections, and his circuits -- all of them -- work fine. If you believe him, that is.

The technique I used for the 3V flashlight circuit will be better for this kind of prototyping, and that's what I'll be using. The time to make PC boards is _after_ someone else besides Akula has actually demonstrated a self-runner and the circuit used is fully known and characterized.

I don't want to keep anyone from having their fun, but I am telling you now: If you make PC boards now, expecting that you will be able to make a self-runner using them.... you will be disappointed, and you will have spent a lot of money and effort needlessly.

Hey TK,

Yes, I agree and have already been down this path. I will be breadboarding it first, then If I am lucky enough to make it work....

All the Best

Chris