Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Akula0083 30 Watt Self Running Generator.

Started by Grumage, March 06, 2014, 12:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marsing

Quote from: T-1000 on May 01, 2014, 07:57:20 AM
Emotions... :) Just it does not help to get the truth.
And the truth is simple enough - there is possibility to extract usable energy from matter. And I experienced that myself with max 15W in and 150W bulb lit back in 2011 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-c5zSviuXk
There is no fake in my case. And there was neutron radiation poisoning as side effect which left burns on people after that experiment when we did it without knowing about such possibility...
So think what you like about it.

Hi..   T-1000  or Others

i need some of your comment here..

http://www.overunity.com/14592/side-effect-of-ou-project/

MenofFather

I relisten how need wound to find feroresonance. Wound one turn to generator and one turn on pick up (съёмный)If you have more turns, then you on spectr analiser must see this feroresonance frenquency, seems.
:)

Ok. I try 1 W akula divice (lantern) were he use two generators and two mosfet. In one conference he say, that one frenquency is 4-7 herc. I try, that wery much consuming, about 5 amps on frenquency about 1 kiloherc if conect to 13 turns windings and duty cycle 50 precents. So seems it inposible makeselfrunner with 7 herc and 50 duty cycle. I use long conecting wires and not use PNP transistor to wery fast close mosfet, but bealive, that that not make big changes, so somethere Akula give not true information, probarly.

verpies

Quote from: T-1000 on May 01, 2014, 06:41:17 AM
the conventional engineering are fighting spikes/etc as you just said.
I don't know if I'd call it "conventional engineering", but indeed many electronic engineers do not recycle switching spikes back into the power supply and they simply dissipate their energy as heat in RC or Zener or Transorb "heaters".

Quote from: T-1000 on May 01, 2014, 06:41:17 AM
To reach energy consumption down to almost 0 a least - you need to recover energy from those spikes and loop it back to the input. So it is opposite to what every engineer is taught how to deal with such things...
I don't think that conventional engineers are not taught how to recycle the energy in these spikes, but I think they are too cheap or lazy to do it.

The technique for recovering the energy in switching transients is well known and is called "lossless clamping".  It requires a second identical parallel winding in the inductor/transformer that is being pulsed.

For example: Itsu has built a switcher based on this principle because nasty spikes were damaging his snubber diodes and switching transistors by overvoltage (he has a video of it somewhere) and I had described its operating principle and schematic here.

Jeg

Quote from: MenofFather on May 01, 2014, 08:46:06 AM
I relisten how need wound to find feroresonance. Wound one turn to generator and one turn on pick up (съёмный)If you have more turns, then you on spectr analiser must see this feroresonance frenquency, seems.
:)

Ok. I try 1 W akula divice (lantern) were he use two generators and two mosfet. In one conference he say, that one frenquency is 4-7 herc. I try, that wery much consuming, about 5 amps on frenquency about 1 kiloherc if conect to 13 turns windings and duty cycle 50 precents. So seems it inposible makeselfrunner with 7 herc and 50 duty cycle. I use long conecting wires and not use PNP transistor to wery fast close mosfet, but bealive, that that not make big changes, so somethere Akula give not true information, probarly.

Can u please attach the drawing? Is it also self runner?

You can't make 7hz on this small coil that you described, so think the possibility of 7Hz to be a beat frequency between the two mosfets..

MenofFather

Quote from: Jeg on May 01, 2014, 10:49:08 AM
Can u please attach the drawing? Is it also self runner?

You can't make 7hz on this small coil that you described, so think the possibility of 7Hz to be a beat frequency between the two mosfets..
No, I not get any selfrunning. Schematic is, that is two generators, one is 20 kiloherc about, other 500 kiliherc[size=78%] [/size][size=78%]about[/size][size=78%] with 45-15 duty cycle, then I get consumption from 12 volts about 0.5 amperes. If I use 7 herc then consumption be maybe 20 amperes or more. I use almost same windings like in Akula divice. One were going 500 about kiloherc have 7 turns, other primary 13 turns and secondary about 19 turns. Throt one diode gose from secondary to plus, other end of secondary go tu minus. I use one generator TS555, other TL494. Then i made low frenquency, then i get about 4 amps consumption and burn shotky diode who going from secondary to plus. Then I put UF5404. And I made fast closing and other transistor, then consumption little drops. I also made shorter conection wires. I try change frenquences from one end to other, one and other and of TL494 change duty cycle. Then i changing one of frenquency sometimes I get diferent sounds, sometimes it like low sound, sometimes like highter. So not enought information from akula, need know, that diodes he use, need know frenquency and duty cycle of one and another generator. I use core like he, from flayback transformer. He must meashure frenquency and duty cycle of one and other generator, not say suggestions.[/size]