Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

water powered madness

Started by markdansie, March 14, 2014, 07:57:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Of course not

It Twas a rare opportunity ![once in a life time probably]

WHat are your terms again for visits

thx
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

TinselKoala

Quote from: ramset on March 14, 2014, 03:02:03 PM
Of course not

It Twas a rare opportunity ![once in a life time probably]

WHat are your terms again for visits

thx
Chet
You aren't going to like them.
My basic rate is 350 USD per day, plus per diem expenses like travel, meals and lodging, with one day's rate in advance. I am told that this is very cheap. Purchase of necessary supplies for testing, if I don't have them with me, will be negotiated with the claimant. If travel out-of-state is involved there is a three-day minimum, no matter the actual minimum time spent. And I don't fly on commercial airliners, and I do bring my dog Maggie. The penalty clause is this: If for _any_ reason other than my own failure to appear for the demo, I do not get to see what is promised up front, like if the motor is broken that day, or needs a new part, or just won't run for as long as the claimant says beforehand, or even if God decides to flood out the venue or the claimant dies of a stroke or something, the penalty kicks in: I get the three day minimum plus an additional 500 dollars. Obviously this is designed to deter the frivolous fraudsters who give people like Sterling Allen the runaround, as has happened so many times. Anyone who needs my services or who desires to prove something legit to me will happily accept the penalty clause because they know they won't cause it to be invoked. The fraudsters and fakers will not bother with me if they know they will be penalized for screwing with me.
What you get will be a careful and honest evaluation including a written report, and a video if permitted by the claimant. I prefer to operate completely in the open source philosophy so I am loathe to sign NDAs, but I will do so if the claimant absolutely requires it, upon receiving the advance day's rate payment and after the check clears the bank.

ETA: Payments in gold bullion or cash are of course preferred.

TinselKoala

Unfortunately I just found out about this demo this afternoon, and I already have commitments for tomorrow, the day of the demo. For me to get to Houston tomorrow by the time of the demonstration just isn't possible, sorry.

ramset

Tinsel

thx for the responce.

You are correct a very good deal indeed !
I could not imagine that the quality of the report as well as the scrutiny
would be anything less than top shelf.

Good to know.

Thx
Chet

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

markdansie

Hi Ramset
rent is paid, its not actually my site I just write there.  (Sterling missed his chance to shut it down)Sorry you can not make it TK...I was going to kick in for that trip.
Kind Regards
Mark