Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

water powered madness

Started by markdansie, March 14, 2014, 07:57:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

markdansie

Some of you will not like this, but that's the way it is sometimes. We all have opinions.

http://revolution-green.com/hho-water-powered-madness/

Keep up the experimenting, it all adds knowledge

Kind Regards
Mark

ramset

Mark
seems the rent is do....[go daddy showing up here with a domain forsale sign]
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

TinselKoala

I'll take the liberty of reproducing some text from Mark's website here. In this conversation with "Ben", Mark's comments are in RED:

He said the technology is relatively simple, based on existing systems that have been around since the 1980s, but they have filed for a patent on the ignition system. They use HHO to start up the system, but after that, they switch to a water mist to become the only fuel source — so they are running only on water, nothing else. The carburetor is highly modified. Their process will use about three quarts of water to do what one gallon of gasoline usually accomplishes (3/4 the "fuel", when water is used as fuel).
No existing system ever worked or had been third party verified. Can they demonstrate the BTU or calorific values in comparing gasoline with water? IE BTU of a gallon of Gasoline is 125,000 BTU's (US Gallon) I can assure you teh Hydrogen energy level out of three quarts of water is way lower than this, so where does the energy come from?
He said the proof of concept system they will be demonstrating isn't very stable yet. It only runs for a few minutes before it begins to sputter due to improper timing of the firing. The longest they've ever had it running is about ten minutes. He said they are making modifications to the magneto system so they can adjust the firing to 5 to 10 degrees past top dead center, instead of a few degrees before top dead center — something they expect to have installed in the next few hours.
There is another very logical reason why it stops, it runs out any residue gas or fuel, and the energy source extracted from the water(hydrogen ) is not enough to sustain it)
It seems they don't have a lot of redundancy in their prototypes, so I would guess that it is possible that their only working system could be in a state of not working by the time the demo rolls around. I highly recommend to them that they leave their working design alone and only modify a new system with their imagined improvements. With people driving and flying in to see this thing, they shouldn't risk the demo not working by tinkering with the only presently working system.
Good advice
I asked how many working prototypes they have, and he said "zero." The "proof of concept" is not a complete, functioning system, but merely demonstrates the principle of running on water — for a few minutes.
Run for the hills, leave your wallets home

I'm 200 miles from the demonstration site and I would gladly attend subject to my usual contract requirements: If I do NOT see what is promised, for any reason other than my own failure to appear, the PENALTY CLAUSE kicks in and I get heavily compensated for wasting my time.

ramset

!

thx for the info

What are you're terms for "observing/vetting " again??

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

TinselKoala

Quote from: ramset on March 14, 2014, 02:51:13 PM
!

thx for the info

Chet

It's really not my fault that the forum's software is not WYSIWYG.