Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hydrogen Production Breakthrough

Started by markdansie, March 14, 2014, 09:23:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Quote from: ramset on March 15, 2014, 11:50:26 AM
Mark E

you forgot...."all things are possible"!

For myself" Prejudice with out investigation" is not an option.

We shall see?

Chet
Chet, we have this thing called S C I E N C E.  It is the collective work of millions over hundreds of years.  To date, it has some First Principles that we have found inviolable.  Those include that matter/energy are conserved.

ramset

Mark
the collective works of men will build upon and improve that thing called science ,   hopefully forever more.

and just like days gone by we will have moments like this all along the way.
profound and defining changes in the possibilities and potentials.

we'll see if these fellows want to discuss this claim on Monday?
I am intrigued
thx
Chet

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

MarkE

Quote from: ramset on March 15, 2014, 08:27:21 PM
Mark
the collective works of men will build upon and improve that thing called science ,   hopefully forever more.

and just like days gone by we will have moments like this all along the way.
profound and defining changes in the possibilities and potentials.

we'll see if these fellows want to discuss this claim on Monday?
I am intrigued
thx
Chet
We have had and will continue to have lots of moments when the deluded and charlatans alike make absurdly ridiculous claims.  In the instant one we have a claim of matter / energy creation with absolutely no supporting evidence.  A smog test does not evaluate transmutation.  Nor does it evaluate claims of energy creation.  These guys are completely FoS.

Newton II

Is it a confusion between Kg and litres?

http://www.rexresearch.com/kanarev/kanarev4.htm

Quote :

"One liter of hydrogen weighs 0.09 g; one liter of oxygen weighs 1.47 g. It means that it is possible to produce 111.11 / 0.09 = 1234.44 liters of hydrogen and 888.89 / 1.47 = 604.69 liters of oxygen from one liter of water. It appears from this that one gram of water contains 1.23 liters of hydrogen. Energy consumption for production of 1000 liters of hydrogen is 4 kWh and for one liter 4 Wh. As it is possible to produce 1.234 liters of hydrogen from one gram of water, 1.234 x 4 = 4.94 Wh is spent for hydrogen production from one gram of water now."

MarkE

Quote from: Newton II on March 16, 2014, 03:46:46 AM
Is it a confusion between Kg and litres?

http://www.rexresearch.com/kanarev/kanarev4.htm

Quote :

"One liter of hydrogen weighs 0.09 g; one liter of oxygen weighs 1.47 g. It means that it is possible to produce 111.11 / 0.09 = 1234.44 liters of hydrogen and 888.89 / 1.47 = 604.69 liters of oxygen from one liter of water. It appears from this that one gram of water contains 1.23 liters of hydrogen. Energy consumption for production of 1000 liters of hydrogen is 4 kWh and for one liter 4 Wh. As it is possible to produce 1.234 liters of hydrogen from one gram of water, 1.234 x 4 = 4.94 Wh is spent for hydrogen production from one gram of water now."
No, because they directly state that they are getting 1kg of hydrogen from one liter of water which they acknowledge "even a fifth grader" knows contains only 112g of hydrogen.