Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hydrogen Production Breakthrough

Started by markdansie, March 14, 2014, 09:23:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newton II

Quote from: MarkE on March 16, 2014, 04:10:03 AM

No, because they directly state that they are getting 1kg of hydrogen from one liter of water

That can happen only if  water is recycled.  Becuase when hydrogen burns with oxygen,  it again produces water. 

vineet_kiran

Quote from: Newton II on March 16, 2014, 06:00:53 AM
That can happen only if  water is recycled.  Becuase when hydrogen burns with oxygen,  it again produces water.

It means that you are just breaking the chemical bonds between hydrogen and oxygen by supplying energy and getting that energy back by again making the bonds between H2 and O2.

I feel that the bonds between  molecules can be broken by using only force without energy.  By using only force if you break the bonds between H2 and O2 in water, you will get free energy when they again burn to form water by making bonds again. Will not it be a simple method of converting force into energy?

Newton II

Yes.. it is possible.  But mechanical force straightaway cannot be applied on water.  You can apply force on water only in terms of pressure (force per unit area).

Water vapourizes under low pressure and it also vapourizes under high pressure at some specific temperature.  when water in a container is subjected to pressure using hot air,  portion of water vapourizes.  Since vapourized water is gas, it further rises the pressure inside the container causing more water to vapourize.  This process continuse causing a kind of 'vapour chain reaction'  releasing more and more water vapours and rising the pressure to a great extent.

Since P*V  (pressure multiplied by volume under temperature)  is energy,  some of the water vapours absorb this energy and get split into Hydrogen and oxygen.  You have to collect these gases in two separate containers using Graham's law of diffusion or you can burn hydrogen with oxygen by passing them through a burner.  The energy required to keep the air hot inside the container is very less compared to energy released when hydrogen burns with oxygen.

The main problem here is at some point the 'vapour chain reaction'  becomes uncontrollable and hydrogen formed inside the container burns there itself causing an explosion.

This method was actually tried by somebody and it had worked. But it caused an explosion killing a person. So, the local police siezed it and I don't know what happened afterwards.

This is a long time back incident (25 years ago).  I am searching the websites for this information without success.

lancaIV

ramset

LancaIV

here is an entre' from your link     

SolarHydrogenTrends4 days ago   

Dear Colleagues,

I am closely following all the discussions on multiple forums.
I really like your judgments and their proximity to understanding
the processes that occur in reality in the hydrogen reactor "Symphony
7A".
Unfortunately, according to the existing ethics in the
scientific community, the authors are not encouraged to discuss about any research
results with the media before they are published in scientific journals.
However, in order for you to understand what a great discovery
GOD gave to us all please try to find answers
in the following questions:
1. If the working substance in the reactor is water, how
come the output is almost only hydrogen ?
2. After splitting water where do molecules of oxygen
disappear?
3. What role in stunning efficiency of "Symphony
7A" plays a collective excitation of nucleons in the nuclei of atoms of oxygen?
4. Is it possible at a rate of 0.5 kW energy hour and at
operating temperature 60 degrees centigrade, to have a nuclear fission and fusion?
5 . To produce 1kg of hydrogen it is necessary to split 9
liters of water, then how or in what way in this hydrogen reactor
"Symphony 7A", it takes only 1 liter?

Sincerely,
Konstantin Balakiryan
PhD, Professor
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma