Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

water powered madness

Started by markdansie, March 14, 2014, 07:57:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Quote from: TinselKoala on March 17, 2014, 03:46:08 AM

(Sorry, that should read "retarded sparks" up above there in that last bit. )

But Yes ... Houston DOES have a problem, and now you can see fully well why there should be a penalty clause.

http://pesn.com/2014/03/12/9602454_G-G-Power-Generation-Systems_Announces_Water-Fuel-Demo/

Awww.... he felt bad. Did he feel bad enough to recompense them for their useless wasted travel expenses?
This is yet another case where someone signs a non-disclosure and nothing gets disclosed to them for their trouble.  Of course before they invited people to come see their demonstration they had not done something like video a successful run first.  How about this:  Water does not have any chemical fuel energy.

TinselKoala

I'm really puzzled by this. It happens so often though. The claimants promise to show something at a demonstration then seem surprised at the actual demo that things aren't working properly. Over and over it happens. If they are doing it deliberately, how do they benefit from failing to demonstrate what they promised, to people who travel half-way around the world to see it? And if they are just naive, fooling themselves, then why in the world don't they actually do a _rehearsal_, for goodness sakes, to be sure that they don't fall on their faces, before hyping the demonstration and inviting people from all over the place? I just don't get it. We saw the same thing with the Ainslie demos, the Yildiz farce, Steorn _twice_ even, and I'm sure that the folks reading here can think of others. Who benefits from these promised demonstrations that don't come off? Why are the "honest" claimants who may actually believe they have something, so overconfident that they don't even do a rehearsal?

TinselKoala

Here's the kind of piston engine that would probably work well on electrolysis gas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rV9rhqXSnu0

tinman

Quote TK- The real issue is whether or not you can run on water mist alone, as the claimants who were supposed to have their demonstration yesterday have claimed. I don't think that you can do that. Can you?

Water mist no- plain old tap water-yes.
The hard truth is-a piston engine as such is simply not suited to run on HHO/ambiant air mix.The stroke is to long,and the explosion is to short. It takes a speacial engine design to run successfully on HHO/air mix.No crank as such,and no pistion as such. No HHO cell to produce the HHO-everything is done in the combustion chamber,and the only thing in the combustion chamber,is water. The engine design needed is very easy to build from off the shelf parts.There is no inlet and no exaust-as seen in the video i posted,it is not needed.

tinman

Oh P.S

Like you said TK,we all knew what was coming in regards to there water mist engine run.