Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bi-Toroid Replication/Rebuild and Testing O.F.G.P

Started by ofgp.fdi, March 17, 2014, 01:44:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dieter

PICéd, read about Thane Heins' BTT bitorroid transformer.

I hope the original thread poster will show up here.

ofgp.fdi

Sorry for my late reply, i have a job that needs also my time.

I build the air gap because i thought the feedback must be lower than without an air gap.
So i thought without air gap the Power factor (PF) must even closer to 1.
Now i thing the air gap does not matter.

I tried many different loads from 0,5 Watts up to 300 Watts.
There was no difference at all in the PF.

My first experiments show the same fantastic results, low Watt, low Amps, and i thought WOW it works.
Later i realized there must be something wrong with my equipment, so i decided to buy all things that i need to measure it correctly. After all investments in measuring devices i saw there is no overunity.
I saw the videos with high frequenzy(FQ) and i make some tests with my Bi-Torroid Transfomer (up to 500Hz Rectangle)and i saw there is no difference, no overunity.
The only Thing that i noticed is that it was much more difficult to measure the corret Power at higher FQ !

My Bi-Torroid Transfomer is build with Core Iron(M 250-35 A) the best Iron i can get!

But this electric sheet of iron is not build for high FQ.

I don´t have a Ferrit core to make the experiment.

If somebody give me his Replication i can do the job to measure it, and show the results.
I think i have now the equipment to measure it correctly!

Kind Regards

MenofFather

Quote from: ofgp.fdi on April 15, 2014, 01:02:56 PM
Sorry for my late reply, i have a job that needs also my time.

I build the air gap because i thought the feedback must be lower than without an air gap.
So i thought without air gap the Power factor (PF) must even closer to 1.
Now i thing the air gap does not matter.

I tried many different loads from 0,5 Watts up to 300 Watts.
There was no difference at all in the PF.

My first experiments show the same fantastic results, low Watt, low Amps, and i thought WOW it works.
Later i realized there must be something wrong with my equipment, so i decided to buy all things that i need to measure it correctly. After all investments in measuring devices i saw there is no overunity.
I saw the videos with high frequenzy(FQ) and i make some tests with my Bi-Torroid Transfomer (up to 500Hz Rectangle)and i saw there is no difference, no overunity.
The only Thing that i noticed is that it was much more difficult to measure the corret Power at higher FQ !

My Bi-Torroid Transfomer is build with Core Iron(M 250-35 A) the best Iron i can get!

But this electric sheet of iron is not build for high FQ.

I don´t have a Ferrit core to make the experiment.

If somebody give me his Replication i can do the job to measure it, and show the results.
I think i have now the equipment to measure it correctly!

Kind Regards
I try on small ferite transformer core and on hight frenquency bit toroid transformer, then one secondary coil is shorted, other on load. I not get overunity. Get tipical transformation. I put in restangles of 12-17 volts into primary. Primary can be conected to capasitor. But maybe need first run it on normal transformer and then from normal transformer put to this bitt toroid transformer? Because it using reactive power and if I directly puting restanges it can not return power to supply maybe? And maybe need more prestision making that things, not like I made on small transformer.

dieter

Thank you for your answer. Meanwhile I made an improvised test. I noticed the "Heins-Wings" , (the outer core of you want) do at least have some kind of an effect, but probably not overunity. When I connected it to a 12 ac supply where it would normally draw 20 watts and way overload it, with the wings the wattmeter read only 7 watts. Then I tried something weird, I used the two secondaries in series as primaries and in series with a 100uF cap. The watts dropped to zero. Bringing the current out of phase with a cap may be an interesting feature, see also GotoLuc on youtube,about reactive generators, where he runs a generator-inverter pseudoclosed loop.  (luc choquette  , osä.)

Regards

PiCéd

Quotethe Power factor (PF) must even closer to 1
It is exactely the contrary to the tests of J.L.N who was close to 0 (apparently).
So, there is nothing more for the one or the other.