Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Breaking the Lenz´s law

Started by policiarj2, March 21, 2014, 09:32:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

policiarj2

Hi, I read in this forum about some person that said to get free energy we must cancell the Lenz´s law (Referring to the Thane Heins transformer does it), and he really has reason, well I put my idea, if someone has other ideas, go ahead, don't be shy, laws are made ​​to be broken.  Also I put this video about the Lenz´s law, I dont know why the magnet is moved too fast when it goes through the pvc coil, where is the Lenz law there?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JN-A3RryOC8

Neo-X

I cant watch the video, can you post a screenshot?

MarkE

The scheme does not work.  First:  Lenz' Law is often confused with Faraday's Law of Induction.  Lenz' Law simply states the direction under Faraday induction.  Most attempts to "cancel" induction that I have ever seen amount to connecting what amount to two coils together each subject to the same magnitude induction head to tail.  What this does is reduce the external voltage to small values.  The induced current runs through the internal impedance of the coils heating them up.  The external connections do not get rid of or cancel the induction.  They convert the energy imparted into heat.  Commercial machines called eddy current brakes do this on purpose.

Neo-X

There is only one way to cancel the lenz law it is add a second coil that would cancel the magnetic field of the first coil.

crazycut06

Hi Neo-X,
If you do that there will be no output, magnetic flux will cancell out.