Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity wheel of Krstan Pejic. This device works

Started by Shokac, March 26, 2014, 04:09:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gyulasun

Hi TheCell,

IT is the first PDF file (BE438189A) which does not open for me either,  so I have downloaded it from Espacenet, see attached.

You asked:   "Why is a patent granted if it were nonsense?"

Probably this is different from country to country but at many places there have been no requirement to demonstrate a working device, they simply file an "intellectual property".   And whatever BS an application may be, it brings income to the patent offices...  They readily sign quasi any weird idea.
Saying these, I do not suggest these ideas are not able to produce extra output... Just telling what you think is not always the case with granted patents.

Gyula

Rafael Ti

CANGAS

Quote from: TinselKoala on March 27, 2014, 12:16:52 PM
I see. SO
The battery is only needed to start the device.....
but...
The battery must remain connected non stop so the circuit is not interrupted.

Guess what.... the battery in my car is only needed to start the car....
AND...
Since it is only needed to start the car..... it can be removed once the car is started, because the car DOES NOT RUN ON THE BATTERY.

These "qmogens" are just bait. Don't be a fish.

It is not baloney. 40 million mechanics and Hot Rodders know it is true.

One time a crook stole the battery out of my old 68 Dodge. I jump started from my sister's car and drove, with no battery, after dark with my lights working OK, several miles to the battery store to get a replacement.

Might not work with a Tesla.

magnetmotorman

I think it could work.
The reason would be the gears, do you see them?
The motor's shaft is perpendicular to the wheel's shaft. It took my attention.
The key is simplicity.

sterlinga

A couple of days ago we posted this news bullet:

Featured: Electromagnetic > QMoGen >
Krstan Pejic QMoGen Featured on Serbian TV - Here's a QMoGen out of Serbia that has a provisional PCT patent filed. It was featured on a local TV station. Allegedly capable of 1.5 kW continuous output of power. (PESWiki; April 15, 2014)

On April 16, 2014 4:58 AM MDT (GMT-6), Zoran Milan Ilitz from Serbia wrote:

Subject: About Krstan Pejic

Hey Sterling,
  Krstan Pejić (pronounced as Pay-ee-tzj) is living some 50 km from me.
  Briefly: A reputable inventor, 18 years of research on this patent. Several awards from several serious innovation fairs (Serbia, Romania, Hungaria, Montenegro). First patented in Montenegro (which is an independent country since 2006 and markets herself as being an ecological country). There is a team of people and a company, they had a lawyer who does the legal work.
  First plan is to get patents in 124 countries (news from 3 years ago); after that they will accept investors (of which they have plenty offers), but will keep 51% of the rights to avoid the buy-outs and shutting off.
  Google gives 1000 references on Krstan. He has several other inventions as well, but unrelated to energy.
  Short description: a 12 V battery powers the device, which then generates usable power and some surplus to refill the battery on the fly. The output managed to power the lights in a local pub, plus a drill and a grinder.
  They claim they can make their device with power outputs of 1 kW to 2 MW.
  I found the phone and address, but not an e-mail.
  Cheers, Zoran
http://freeenergynews.com and http://peswiki.com
"The best cutting-edge, clean energy news and directory service on the net."