Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity wheel of Krstan Pejic. This device works

Started by Shokac, March 26, 2014, 04:09:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARMCORTEX

I showed this before, yes, its one of the videos on YT.

Its his prototype.

ARMCORTEX

My theory is that there is an purposely made eccentricity in the belt sprocket shapes, timed to the weight eccentricity on the flywheel judging from what Pejic is saying. Worthy to note, I dont notice eccentricity on final build. I rarely see that in the others, perhaps it is a good clue.

Numerous theories have been written on this effect, the one that apparently drives the Pejic device and many others I have seen, there is too many to mention.

As for the "pulsing" technique, it is always a strange rattle, a seeking of "looseness", long delay line I call it, loosely coupled, and apparently force is inputted, switched momentarily, then removed, or lowered.

Some people maybe achieve this with field winding cutting apparently, ive heard a few techniques for providing an irregular jump, to a motor, or "physical driver".

The effect seen here, it is my belief, has no modifications to he receiving alternator, the effect comes from effect of flywheel, when right technique is applied, useful force is generator as bonus of wealth and energy.

When timing is done right, flywheel itself provides the out of nowhere force necessary to continue moving the generator, for free.

AG power of india. Their setup is huge, I dont seem them remaking such an generator. An many others as well, so I say, I dont think generator is modified. Its already, a very complex input system.

Some people use hydraulic, and perhaps an rotary switch of some sort. Some people use pulleys. Seen this motor/flywheel ALOT, from massive and very huge to small.

I am also wondering that this motor is somehow being sold in black market to what seems to be ak-47 wielding pakistanis...If that video was indeed legitimate. , are they smarter than us over there come on...no way ... Who is telling them? It cant be so easy now.

sm0ky2

there was a battery guy a while back, collected all sorts of batteries and tested the crap out of them.
among them was a list of what he proclaimed to be the "best car batteries".

albeit I think most of his list came from trucks...; anyhow.

a couple of them pushed out 700-900 amps for nearly 20 minutes at roughly 13 volts, scaling down as the battery drained.
some of the greater values were along the lines of 3.5 KWHrs from a fully charged battery.
converted to A/C, or used at 12v to run all sorts of gizmos and metering it all the way around.

the average battery will produce much lower values.

in Every case, more energy was used charging the battery than was used while discharging it.

The thing about 12-24v DC motors, such as those used in the automotive industry,...
the current draw is dependent upon the load.
the harder or easier it is to turn the load, the more or less current will be drawn.

window motors provide more torque for the power than the smaller wiper motor.
and the window motors come readily equipped with a worm-gear which further increases the torque.
you can spin some serious stuff with those  :)

it's hard to measure power consumption over time with these motors, and also the energy consumed while spinning the flywheel up to speed.
yes, once spinning fast enough, it gets "easier" to spin a flywheel, but you still are imparting more energy into it than you can take out.

on top of that, the situation if further complicated by using the momentum of the flywheel to generate electricity.
if any portion of this is fed back into the battery, this will increase the "run-time" of the system, before the battery dies down.
which is used again to run the motor, to keep the flywheel spinning. not really doing any work, but slowly losing energy each cycle.
the energy used at the output side of the generator should decrease the overall energy value, decreasing the battery power over time.

the only way to know all of the parameters of the system, is to properly meter the battery, output and input.
then you can see what it is really doing.

the alternative would be to record measurements over time, of all parts of the system.
this leads to a complicated measurement process, inaccuracies, mistakes, etc.

all in all I do not believe this system can output more total energy than is available from the fully charged battery.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.