Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

irish free energy device

Started by gezgin, August 20, 2006, 06:14:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

Hi,

I like the path Steorn Ltd. has taken. Given the terrible track record of our industry it will take an act of congress, figuratively speaking, to win over the science community's support.  Looks good so far. I'm glad to they're using definitions such as COP.

Is their downloadable video worth the wait?  I tried to download it but it's stuck at only 141 KB.

This world sure could use free energy. Is it true that 1.7 billion people live without electricity?

Paul Lowrance

Liberty

Hello Mark Australia,

I am somewhat back on the project.  Not 100 percent, but I will continue to work on the device on a limited basis.  When things settle down for me, I will continue with more effort toward the project.

I still am largely just making this thing for myself.  I want to make the device work to my satisfaction before I decide to show it for test or back it with more investment. 

Yesterday (just a quick test for fun) I attached a toy motor with 1:1 gears to the shaft for a quick test (while the motor was not yet tweaked for speed and power, but it ran).  The toy motor did not really spin fast enough to generate a high enough voltage to try to self run the device (so far, guessing rpm was maybe 300 or so at the time of testing).  I will probably have to gear it differently for a little better speed and output match.  But the 'Prototype I' did turn the toy motor and the gears to generate about a 1.25 volts continuously with no load (other than an analog volt meter) on the toy motor to measure with.  The Prototype I motor power consumption using an analog volt meter showed an average of 230 ma at 4 volts (dc) while running.  (Using about .96 watts according to the volt/amp meter if I did the math right P=IxE).  I expect to have much better Prototype I motor performance after motor modifications with only a little higher power consumption.  Then it will be much more interesting to test out.

I know that the Steorn team is a company with probably much more financial backing, so I am not really much of a challenge to them.  I am just a one man band with limited resources.  But, if I can only make a device that works for me, I will still be satisfied. 
After all, there is more than one type of car that one can buy.  Maybe different flavors of magnet motors too?
Liberty

"Converting Magnetic Force Into Motion"
Liberty Permanent Magnet Motor