Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Quantum Energy Generator Part 2

Started by markdansie, March 30, 2014, 06:43:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeaMonkey

Quote from: vidbid
I just don't want a bunch of assholes commenting on my videos at YouTube.

Granted, it's different, but there's nothing strange about it at all.

It's an option, and I choose to exercise it.

For the most part, my videos are either private or unlisted.

If you have a problem with that, then I suggest you get over it.

Seems perfectly fine by me.  Since no-one else has I shall
gladly second the motion.

Any perceived insult would have to be in the minds of the
guilty parties.

TinselKoala

Quote from: SeaMonkey on April 05, 2014, 09:31:44 PM
Seems perfectly fine by me.  Since no-one else has I shall
gladly second the motion.

Any perceived insult would have to be in the minds of the
guilty parties.

What part of "A bunch of assholes" isn't perceived as an insult in YOUR mind?

Since any individual can be blocked from commenting by the owner of a video, and since individual comments can even be removed by the video's owner, a blanket refusal to allow comments means that this video owner considers everyone who might want to comment, to be an asshole. Doesn't it?

markdansie

despite prediction a few days ago of having a self running unit  in Taiwan we see no evidence of one yet.
Mark

steeltpu

Quote from: TinselKoala on April 06, 2014, 12:20:29 AM
What part of "A bunch of assholes" isn't perceived as an insult in YOUR mind?

Since any individual can be blocked from commenting by the owner of a video, and since individual comments can even be removed by the video's owner, a blanket refusal to allow comments means that this video owner considers everyone who might want to comment, to be an asshole. Doesn't it?

nope.   your logic is wrong.   firstly until a user makes a negative comment how would vidbid know they are an asshole?   secondly the comment would already be there before he could block it and unless he spends every minute of every day watching the comments it would be read by thousands potentially.   so only way is to block all comments if you don't want a few assholes ruining things. 

Jimboot

Certainly the family in this story seems genuine.

Is the prevailing wisdom that they are
A) delusional?
B) That this thing will not output anything useful?
C) That they are being used?
D) Or all of the above?

Around $6K for parts to replicate is a little too much to risk to see if there is anything there. My gut says that hopegirl is not a scammer though.