Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Solid State "Synchro Coil".

Started by synchro1, March 31, 2014, 11:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbignes5

Quote from: synchro1 on April 01, 2014, 04:29:05 PM

@Jbigness5,

I find that a little vague? Both toroid coils have two ends. You say the beginning of one toroid is connected to the other toroid's winding? Which end of the other toroids winding? Beginning to beginning or beginning to end?

There is a picture and both toroids are wound with different gauge wire. How hard is it to just look at the gauges soldered to each wire? They are hooked in parallel. There is only two windings of two different gauges. Pretty simple right?

How was my explanation Vague? I said hooked in parallel...

dieter

It's just, I can see only 3 wires.

jbignes5

The other wire goes through the bigger toroid and connects to the thicker wire at the solder joint. I can spot things like this because I used to solder professionally. It is a common practice among solderers when dealing with two gauges of wire. Also this gives the toroids a rigid connection on the one side helping it to keep them together.

Sorry for the graininess of the picture. I don't have good software to refocus after the first zoom.. Just using paint to add the wire likeness.

dieter

Ok,that makes sense.

It's pretty amazing when you consider something is faster than light... I may use this to send the lotto numbers back in time... should work, unless Einstein was wrong.  8)

Regards

jbignes5

Here is a better shot of it. I tried using an online service to zoom then refocus. It came out great but the picture didn't save for some odd reason. Go figure