Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Solid State "Synchro Coil".

Started by synchro1, March 31, 2014, 11:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

picowatt

Quote from: synchro1 on March 31, 2014, 11:02:53 PM
Here's a picture of Tesla's first radio: Tesla first transmitted a longitudinal magnet wave, not a transverse Hertzian wave. The transmitter and receiver in the picture are both simple electromagnet coils. The speed of the magnet wave was measured and calculated to be 292,020 miles per second, or 1.5 times the speed of light first by Wheatstone, the inventor of the full wave bridge rectifier. The formula is Pi, 3.14 over 2, times C, (the speed of light)!

Do you have the source info for the image you provided?

PW

jbignes5

No the beginning of one toroid is connected in parallel with the other toroid's winding. Both ends are then connected together as well.

synchro1

Quote from: jbignes5 on April 01, 2014, 03:30:55 PM
No the beginning of one toroid is connected in parallel with the other toroid's winding. Both ends are then connected together as well.

@Jbigness5,

I find that a little vague? Both toroid coils have two ends. You say the beginning of one toroid is connected to the other toroid's winding? Which end of the other toroids winding? Beginning to beginning or beginning to end?

synchro1

Quote from: dieter on April 01, 2014, 03:19:51 PM
So, are they shortend? If so, why?

Regards

BTW. I am not shure if I even know hat an A Vector or A field is...

Look at the axis of symmetry in this toroid schematic: The field is vectored away from the source along the axis, it dosen't curl around it just keeps going!