Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Solid State "Synchro Coil".

Started by synchro1, March 31, 2014, 11:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

synchro1

The "EL" (Electro-Luminescent) light wire below demonstrates an increased brightness caused by increased frequency up to 2000 hertz:

"The AC frequency can run from 60Hz to 2000Hz, higher frequency results in a brighter display (but lower overall wire-life)".

"Frequency has nothing to do with, and is completely independent of Amplitude."

synchro1

TinselKoala threw me off his QEG thread for misrepresenting his "Works". He could double the speed of his D.C. motor, and any looped back output from a coupled generator, by doubling his frequency from 300 to 600 hertz alone with no increase in input power. I think the drop off point is around 800 hertz for D.C. motors like the 2000 hertz limit for EL's.  He just needs a tuner capacitor wired to his receiver coil, to raise the self resonating frequency to the increased primary hertz, and Voila, double the money!

synchro1

TinseKoala modulates his D.C. motor Amplitude by turning his receiver coil inside his QEG primary core and raising and lowering his motor R.P.M. This amounts to "Amplitude Modulation", or "AM". Wiring a tuner capacitor to the receiver coil would allow one to modulate the D.C. motor with Frequency, or "FM". My improvement turns TinselKoala's QEG into a simultaneous "AM"-"FM" broadcast power receiver! You can narrow the power range with the "AM" tuner and refine and maximize the efficiency with the "FM". Together these two wave modulators team into a very sophisticated motor controller.

synchro1

Imagine a spinning disk magnet in front of TK's QEG primary, generating current in his receiver coil. Now oscillating sine wave frequency is stretched into an increased span of harvestable frequency, because the sine wave is going to spin the disk much faster then it could the D.C. motor. What would happen if we fixed the magnet's position and wrapped the receiver coil around the magnet? How much more power can we gain from increased frequency with the axle removed, just from the sine wave flux oscillation in the PM field? What's the upward limit?

The simplicity of the magnet receiver is that it dispenses with the self oscillating LC receiver, inductor and tuning capacitor, right? The magnet's a natural "Variable Frequency Receiver".

synchro1

Here's my latest state of the art "Solid State Synchro Coil" concept: Place small, identical series bifilar spiral input coils at each end of a powerful diametric Neo tube magnet. Wire the spirals in series to one another. These two coils form an LL tank, and the self oscillating frequency is tuned to the A.C. operating frequency and magnetic resonance. A tuning capacitor can help form an adjustable LLC input oscillator.

The output coil needs to be wrapped end to end, the wire looping tight around at the ends, so it's running up and down the magnet. We power the twin spirals on each end with high frequency low amperage oscillating sine wave input, and rectify and store the vortex field output, crossing the longitudinal wraps. A tuner cap can help keep the output in resonance with the circuit.   

This kind of circuit can be three million times overunity in the megahertz range; Therefore, the input amperage needs to be scaled down toward zero to light a one hundred watt bulb without frying the output coil!