Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Solid State "Synchro Coil".

Started by synchro1, March 31, 2014, 11:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

synchro1

Danial Nunez reports OU of 484%:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40ZGg2ofoFQ&list=UUo4TZccCL4Y6reMBGJSl0NQ

From TK's recent Youtube comment:

"Using those new measurements which still show a 72 degree phase angle, I still get a COP of 4.5 to 1".

What a coincidence!

This is the kind of recovery circuit we're talking about: D.C. to A.C. inverter, stepped down to LC resonance then Amplified received by the LC output
stepped up and rectified and stored as D.C.

Bob Smith

Synchro1
Quick question - if you're hitting the Hubbard-like coil & core arrangement with AC at coil resonance, do you still have to contend with Lenz' law in the windings on the cores in series?
Bob

synchro1

Definitely! The invention would increase impedance and generate heat. Lot's of it!

The working principle behind the bifilar vectored field , is that we're allowed to position the receiver coil at a distance from the primary, that cancels any "Lenz effect" back on the primary, unlike the Hubbard failure, allowing for over unity output.  The primary vectored field can reach the receiver coil with a magnetic field, but the receiver coil can not reach the primary with it's BEMF to cause trouble.

Thane Heins isolates the primary in his bi-toroid transformer, to multply the power in multiple secondaries. 

synchro1

Borrowing from the Hubbard design; We can erect four spiral biflar toroid primaries in a box configuration. The four primaries would run off the same inverter signal. Now we have four receivers, and fully four times the output, for parctically the cost of one! The current doesn't do any work, it just recycles through a transformer, recifier back to the storage capacitor.

Coupled with variable receiver output coil frequency, so power can be adjusted by increasing resonace, we have the multiple ouput coils envisioned by Hubbard, along with his loop circuit. The resonant adjustable receiver capacitors, the multple ouput coils, and the loop circuit. This is the finished design!

synchro1

Just when I thought I had the finished product, I Imagined a Geodesic type "Rodin Coil" receiver in the center, surrounded by a sphere of "Serial Bifilar Toroids" vectored inward, in series, out of BEMF range, same circuit, but merely one tuning capacitor for the single receiver coil, and one control knob for both A.C. primary frequency and receiver resonance.

This would really look futuristic right? What an impressive looking reactor core that would make for some 'Star Trek" saga!