Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Solid State "Synchro Coil".

Started by synchro1, March 31, 2014, 11:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

synchro1

The spiral bifilar toroid blows a "Magnet Wave Smoke Ring", the hole in the smoke ring is the hidden north pole that powers the vortex. 0,A0) The paired couples. Born from the destruction of two mutual fields!

synchro1

The definitive video on the secret of the "Quantum Quadrode Amplifier": Imagine a powerful neo diametric tube magnet with output coils wrapped through and around the bore hole, positioned stationay where the compass is and fed the  same oscillating sine wave! Anyone wonder if the magnet core coil can exert any kind of Lenz drag on the bifilar A.C. current? We can gang the  "Lenz free" magnet coils up in spoke pattern to maximize output, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wd5w8KhYrQk

synchro1

Here's a patent for something very close to my new idea:

synchro1

The big difference between TK's spiral and the QQA is that the thick wire spiral bifilar toroid primary projects a field far enough away from the coil to prohibit the magnet core output coil from reaching back and raising impedance in the primary as the magnet coils would do on the TK's bifilar spiral, and the ferrite cores in the invention above.

A resonating LC tank would sustain a coil field in these magnet replacement coils for practically nothing. Might take a tuner capacitor to keep the adjusted resonating frequency in harmony with operating system hertz.  There's no draw on these coils because they don't do any work. The work is done on this coil field by magnetic induction from the sine wave reactive field. The spiral bifilar primary has no magnetic field in the coil because the mutual fields canceled out. The oscillating field comes from the A.C. current and the reactive field is amplified through the bifilar torus when the collapse occurs. Magnetic field forming reactive collapse and frequency are directly proportional. Higher A.C. frequencies would generate higher output!

synchro1

TK said he thinks it would heat up. My answer to this problem would be to build a twin, and reciprocate the two to include an adiabatic cooling cycle. This would require splitting the output bifilar, pausing the primary A.C. current, and pulsing the magnet with D.C.. The second bifilar winding would collect the demagnetization output, and return it to the source capacitors. This would cool the magnet. The sister coils would be on the A.C. magnetic induction heat producing output cycle. One side generates current while heating up and the other side while cooling down! 

Rather than a permanent magnet core, a D.C. coil with a sustained field, and Barium Titinate core would maximize the output from the cooling cycle.

I believe this is what the RMS transverter circuit's like that Aaron's sponsoring at over 40 times OU on Energetic Forum.