Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Solid State "Synchro Coil".

Started by synchro1, March 31, 2014, 11:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

synchro1

There's a COP 20.00 (2000) times the power thread on the Forum. Arron's team aledges they're transverting RMS. I bet they sustain a D.C. coil field that is oscillated by the sine wave in a nested magnetic coil, coupled with secondary output windings. The power formula needs an additional calculoidal  co-ordinate to factor in the magnetic field that is spontaneously generated by the current itself. This is the portion of the reactive power they use.   

Overheating's a major problem for them. The soloution is to pulse the secondary with reverse current enough to cause adiabatic cooling and generate demagnetization output.

It's easy to spot the cheap trick they used to calculate their COP. They just don't count the A.C. input current they run back through the coils to the source ground, instead of building an inverter storage capacitor circuit.

With an inverter storage capacitor, and adiabatic demagnetization circuit, it holds potential!

Bob Smith

Quote from: synchro1 on August 04, 2014, 02:51:20 PM
I think the primary should be a spiral series bifilar toroid of two strands of thick 16 gauge insulated household wire. The strands could be twisted like a Spanish Knot tied around a plunger handle on one end, and a fence post on the other. Twist until a knot appears then trim and  connect the splice. It should resemble a phone cord. Maybe 4 or 5 inches in diameter. One loop and one loop only! This meets all the criterion. A low voltage hi amperage spiral series bifilar toroid, with a powerful "A" vector. A two minute job, and Voila, the perfect magnet wave generator coil!.
Synchro,
Don't the magnetic fields from current travelling in opposite directions in the series-wound parallel winding cancel eachother out?  Because of this, I would expect it to be a high voltage, low current coil.
Can you explain why this would be a high amperage coil?

Also, when you say "magnet wave" are you referring to scalar vectors that would be produced by a swbf winding?
Respectfully,
Bob

synchro1

@Bob,

This is a broad subject. Let's start here: The fields are cancelled in the series bifilar, but it broacasts a "Magnetic Vector Wave". Secondly, the toroid has the same effect; So by combining them we multiply the effect. Thick wire carries more amperage and higher amperge helps generate stronger magnet waves.

Fig. 14.3
Coils used to emit fields and potential:

A A standard coil emits electric and magnetic fields in the space around it.
B In the bifilar coil the electric and magnetic fields are cancelled, and electric scalar and magnetic vector waves are produced.
C The torroidal coil has the same effect.
D The Möbius coil produces only scalar waves.

The information on coil properties is from Abraham (1998)

"Null-potential waves, "scalar waves", are defined as potential couples (φ0,A0), the generated physical fields of which are completely cancelled by destructive interference".

synchro1

@Bob,

I stated that the series bifilar toroid has the strength of two poles off to one side and nothing on the other. More precisely it's "The focal point of the vectored magnet wave" that has the power of two poles. The "A" vector focal point field is not a coil field. It's like a "Smoke Ring". The wave is longitudinal, one pole trails the other, so what you measure is a "South Pole" heading toward you, and the north pole is trailing and hidden!

Naturally, you need to choose some way to power the coil! Pulsed D.C. or Sine wave field collapse are needed to power this coil! Regular D.C. is no good.

synchro1

@Bob,

I hope I'm helping to crack the riddle. Once more: The series biflar cancels it's mutual fields out, but projects a tight vectored field outside the coil from pulse collapse. This lying down magnet wave is south pole leading. It's tighter than a "laser" according to Eric Dollard, I can confirm this from fishing for it!.

Here's a interesting "Toroid Monopole" video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnpylPuC4Cc&list=UUo4TZccCL4Y6reMBGJSl0NQ