Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Solid State "Synchro Coil".

Started by synchro1, March 31, 2014, 11:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

synchro1

The central feature of the "Spiral series bifilar" is that it projects a field on ONE SIDE ONLY. Also, the field has the strength of both poles, but only the polarity of one. On top of that, there's an "A" vector that projects a gravity wave longitudinally from the center outward toward infinity!

Tinselkoala informed me that he felt the magnet would heat up from induction. I countered that the adiabatic cooling of the permanent magnet from demagnetization would at least neutralize that effect.  It might look like a licorice twist looped end to end. The magnet core receiver
coil  would drape in front of the upright primary like a window box, right in line with optimal magnetic exposure.

synchro1

This video demonstrates the fundamental interaction between A.C. current and magnets. A permanent magnet in fixed position would undergo flux oscillation from the same signal, and return the power through output windings:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBCXHP_qmRw

synchro1

Dave is spinning a neo tube with a sine wave at 70 hertzl What would happen if we stopped the spinning neo magnet and wrapped it with copper wire windings. Would we gather power from those output windings standing still?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQ7Ax_b6S4k

synchro1

Dave's video shows how the sine wave spins the tube magnet, but the current wire doesn't know it's there. There's no such thing as "Lenz Drag" here! The current's not effected by the magnet! We can remove the magnet and the input draw remains unchanged.

synchro1

Retrod Dave's Degausser Coil does the same thing as the two wire spiral series bifilar I just designed. Dave took the coil apart, and I think they used LITZ, but it comes out to be the same thing. It's necessary to the run sine wave through a magnetic multiplier coil like either of those kinds of coils to amplify the field. Alone, just the A.C. in a wire won't do anything to effect a magnet.