Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Solid State "Synchro Coil".

Started by synchro1, March 31, 2014, 11:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Quote from: synchro1 on August 06, 2014, 06:43:38 PM
TK said he thinks it would heat up. My answer to this problem would be to build a twin, and reciprocate the two to include an adiabatic cooling cycle. This would require splitting the output bifilar, pausing the primary A.C. current, and pulsing the magnet with D.C.. The second bifilar winding would collect the demagnetization output, and return it to the source capacitors. This would cool the magnet. The sister coils would be on the A.C. magnetic induction heat producing output cycle. One side generates current while heating up and the other side while cooling down! 

Rather than a permanent magnet core, a D.C. coil with a sustained field, and Barium Titinate core would maximize the output from the cooling cycle.

I believe this is what the RMS transverter circuit's like that Aaron's sponsoring at over 40 times OU on Energetic Forum.
I hope you build it and show your results.

Bob Smith

Quote from: synchro1 on August 06, 2014, 12:58:38 PM
The spiral bifilar toroid blows a "Magnet Wave Smoke Ring", the hole in the smoke ring is the hidden north pole that powers the vortex. 0,A0) The paired couples. Born from the destruction of two mutual fields!
Synchro1,
Thanks for the thoughtful explanations. I think we're on the same page, however I appreciate the detail you've provided. I can't help but think of Stan Deyo's smoke ring demos when speaking about anti-gravity.  There's also the question of scalar energy and communication broadcast.  In theory, if you're pulsing your bifi spiral ring, an identical ring properly configured should be able to receive transmitted energy and translate it into data or electricity, if I understand Tesla correctly (Pat 645 576, 1900:  http://www.teslauniverse.com/nikola-tesla-patents-645,576-transmission-of-energy).  I'll continue to watch your thread and progress with interest.
Bob

synchro1

There 's a "Smog Harvester" and a "Transverter" in this video. The smog harvester is an oscillating LC tank circuit with a tunable inductor, that receives power from the A.C. current in the bifilar primary. The frequency of 400 hertz is tuned into by the "Harvester's" adjustable ferrite inductor core.

TK then debuts his "Transverter", with another oscillating LC tank circuit, and a neon bulb for load. Wiring a tuner capacitor to the inductor would allow the transverter to change oscillating frequency like the 'Smog Harvester". This would be identical the power receiver I just described to replace the Permanent Magnet. 

The Reactance formula includes frequency as a function of Reactive power. Therefore, Tinselkoala should double the output in his tunable oscillating receivers by doubling the frequency from 400 to 800 hertz picked up from the primary. This should double the output, without any additional input, because we're using power generated by the current in the wire from twice the sine wave field collapses!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ8Gl8KXXto&list=UUZFlznLV3IyePfbc2TfDetA

stupify12

Interesting information. Keep this thread updated.

Meow  ;D ;D

synchro1

@Stupify12,

Thank you!

Tinselkoala can supply us with definitive "Proof of Concept" of the overunity effect and validation of Aron's group, simply by placing current reading probes on his  adjustable ferrite core "Smog Harvester" LC tank, then increasing sine wave oscillation frequency in his generator signal, then tuning to the higher frequency with the "Smog Harvester" inductor and measuring for higher output.