Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Theories concerning Hans Coler's Stromerzeuger

Started by Smudge, April 02, 2014, 11:38:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vortex1

Smudge:

Thank you for showing up on this forum.  Have you already seen this paper from Howard Reiss? Pages 24, 25, 26 of the attached document considers using the dielectric of a transmission line as the source fuel in a "nuclear" way.

Kind Regards,
Vortex1

Smudge

Quote from: Vortex1 on May 21, 2014, 09:49:53 AM
Smudge:

Thank you for showing up on this forum.  Have you already seen this paper from Howard Reiss? Pages 24, 25, 26 of the attached document considers using the dielectric of a transmission line as the source fuel in a "nuclear" way.

Kind Regards,
Vortex1

Vortex,

That's interesting but input powers in the tens of megawatts is a bit beyond your average experimenter. :)

Smudge

Smudge

Here is another paper this time looking at the Corbino Effect that usually applies to discs.  It is shown that this can also apply to cylindrical geometry.  Then the Inverse Corbino Effect (where circular currents are induced magnetically) can yield a Hall voltage, in the disc case the voltage appears crom center to edge and in the cylindrical case the voltage appears from end to end.  The induced circular currents being at RF the Hall voltage along the cylinder is also RF.  Clearly this could apply to the Stromerzeuger Fe rods.

Enjoy

Vortex1

Hi Smudge

Read the paper, the 180kHz experiment should not be hard to do, have you or anyone attempted it? Shouldn't take much to give it a whirl.

Regarding the Reiss paper, perhaps megawatts for microseconds is in the range of the experimenter, especially if you pump the transmission line such that extremely narrow pulses are reflected from the ends or use a ring resonator.

I've got a few thousand feet of 14 Ga thermocouple grade iron wire on hand (Hoskins Mfg.). Is this pure enough for experimenting  along these lines?

Regards, Vortex1

Smudge

Quote from: Vortex1 on May 23, 2014, 09:41:34 PM
Hi Smudge

Read the paper, the 180kHz experiment should not be hard to do, have you or anyone attempted it? Shouldn't take much to give it a whirl.

Regarding the Reiss paper, perhaps megawatts for microseconds is in the range of the experimenter, especially if you pump the transmission line such that extremely narrow pulses are reflected from the ends or use a ring resonator.

I've got a few thousand feet of 14 Ga thermocouple grade iron wire on hand (Hoskins Mfg.). Is this pure enough for experimenting  along these lines?

Regards, Vortex1

Hi Vortex1,

I would think any form of iron could be experimented with, although Coler used a pure form (probably Swedish iron originally then in 1946/47 he used Armco iron).  His rods were 3/4 inch diameter so the use of thin wire might not be productive, but worth a try anyway.  I think the state of the iron is important, it needs to be annealed so as to give it soft properties.  I have some small rods obtained from Goodfellow and they are hard both mechanically and magnetically, and I haven't had any success with these.

Regarding the Reiss paper even megawatt pulses are beyond the reach of your average experimenter, but should be no problem for a decent electronics lab.   I have experience in pulsed radar where such power levels are not unusual, but the waveguide/coax has to be able to withstand the high voltages.  There are pulse narrowing techniques using saturating ferrite where you start with a wide low-power pulse and end up with a high-power narrow pulse.  This simplifies the inital pulse modulator and could bring it into the realm of the home experimenter.

Smudge