Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Theories concerning Hans Coler's Stromerzeuger

Started by Smudge, April 02, 2014, 11:38:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shanti

Thanks for the articles, didn't know these yet.
Seems like the fraud was quite prominent, that would explain, why von Unruh later needed another frontman to continue, as his previous fraud was too public.

BTW: About the Norrby patent.
If you read the french version, it gets very clear for what this patent was intended. At that time, you needed High voltages for radio transmitters. But you only had basically batteries for powering them.
But how to make High voltages from such low voltages? Well you either took a dc-motor/ac-generator combination and then a normal transformer, or you took a relais which switched the DC, so that it could be transformed.
Both versions were not so good, as both had quite some physical wear. The motor on the brushes, and the relais on the contacts

So Norrby came up with an idea, how to get HV out of LV DC batteries. And the idea was to use transductors as switching elements.
So no more mechanical loss was present. But as it seemed this idea didn't had any success.
And his very special way, of arrangement of his flat coils and plates is just another (surely strange) means, to get higher voltages with this oscillator.
As it seems he uses a magnetic means to change the distance of his plate/coil capacitors to get higher voltages, and the transductors to get the oscillations.
Maybe there was already a patent for the more forward way of transforming to HV, or maybe he thought that this solution would be better...who knows...

And the english translation has, as mentioned, the error, that it states, that the device makes more power on the output, instead of the correct french version, which says, more voltage...

And the Magnetstromapperat is also exactly that. It uses transductors with using the copper coils on the iron themselves at the same time as galvanic elements for powering the circuit.

In the Stromerzeuger he adjusted the working point of the transductors with the help of an additional winding and a battery powering it (like it is usually done), and in the Magnetstromapperat he modified the distance between the magnets to get to the correct working point.

This is all, as it has been described, by the successful replicator "Dodes" in the hcrs-forum. The link I gave above...

Edit: IMHO it is clear, why he constructed the Magnetstromapperat, as nobody anymore believed him, the Stromerzeuger would be OU, as it needed the batteries.
So he probably thought he has to make a device without any (visible) batteries to get new investors.
So he got rid of the battery for the adjusting circuit by the mechanical adjustable magnets and he got rid of the primary batteries, by making the coil themselves in a way, that they are batteries.
Sure these "batteries" deliver only a very small amount of power, but it was probably enough to get other investors interested  in investing for a bigger one...

So it seems to me, that von Unruh very well knew, how the circuit is really working, otherwise he wouldn't have been able to come up with such another circuit...still based on the same principle.
It just seems to me Coler didn't get it. But he was also no electrical engineer, as he was engineering planes.
So it seems somewhen after the building of the Magnetstromapperat von Unruh died. And Coler wasn't able to replicate any working Stromerzeuger anymore, as he didn't know its secret.
And if you do not know how it works, a replication is very difficult...
The same with the Magnetstromapperat: If you do not know, that the galvanic action at the coils is the important key ingredient, then your replication will fail.
So anybody wiring his enammelled wire around the core, will automatically fail...

Edit2:
And as "Dodes" in the hrcs forum already pointed out:
Coler himself probably never realized that the coils were galvanic elements, for the way they were made, they are shorted at the output (by connection to the core). It is used as a current source.

Shanti

Lol still reading in the energiederzukunft forum?

BTW: I don't know if you speak german. But if not and if you have some problems understanding certain (short) passages you can ask me here, and I will translate them...

vasik041

Quote from: Smudge on June 05, 2014, 02:37:20 PM
I have met the author of this article at his laboratory in Kolberg.  He has two replications (built by other people) of the Coler Magnetstromapparat at his disposal.

Hi Smudge,

so have you actually seen working Coler device yourself ?

Regards,
Vasik

Shanti

Quoteso have you actually seen working Coler device yourself ?

BTW: As said. In the link I've given is a complete description how to make a working Magnetstromapperat yourself. If you are interested, for the fun of it...
As said, the most important thing for a successful replication is using either a non insulated copper wire and a paper insulation to the core or a fabric insulated copper wire.

vasik041

Hi Shanti,

autotranslation helps but only a little.

So at the end, was it just a magnetic amplifier powered by galvanic elements ?

Thanks.