Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Theories concerning Hans Coler's Stromerzeuger

Started by Smudge, April 02, 2014, 11:38:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smudge

Here is another paper I wrote some time ago.  This concerns electron precession acting as a charge pump.  Clearly electrons bound in the lattice but acting like tiny bar magnets precessing at microwave frequencies can create forces on itinerant conduction electrons.  So the possibility exists that given the right conditions this could create observable effects, even rectifying the microwaves to create DC.

Bob Smith

Last paragraph on p. 14 of this article before the conclusion seems to be pointing to what you're proposing, Smudge:
http://www.rexresearch.com/stuff5/ludwigcoler.pdf
Bob

Smudge

Bob,
I have met the author of this article at his laboratory in Kolberg.  He has two replications (built by other people) of the Coler Magnetstromapparat at his disposal.  He also has some sophisticated test equipment there and as you can see he has studied  ferromagnetic acoustic resonance.  AFAIK Aspden was the first to suggest that the magnets may have used this resonance.  The previous paragraph refers to ferromagnetic resonance which I take to be the classical FMR but that is at microwave frequencies and clearly the M machine does not use those directly.  Thorsten has copies of some of my papers.
Smudge 

Shanti

@Smudge:

So it seems, you also have the files from the british with the UK story after the BIOS report (AVIA 49/11). Where Coler tried without success in making a working device (including a detailed material list of a Stromerzeuger).
Sure you can say, that von Unruh wasn't there, and Coler therefore wasn't able to do it.

But unfortunately, as it clearly points out to me, von Unruh just misused Coler to get another more clean character in the front to get new investors.

Do you also have the german files from the Reichskanzlei?

It doesn't seem like this is the case to me...

They show a lot...
E.g. in all demonstrations people were not allowed to put their own meters in the circuit, only the meters which were already implemented by them.
Most of the scientists were OK with this. But two scientists weren't which were there to verify the claims for further investments.
And what did they do? They made a very special measuring equipment on the fly to measure currents without probing the circuit directly.
And what did they find out? They discovered that what the installed meters were measuring was wrong, and that in reality, really exactly as much power is at the output as is drawn from the batteris, just within a very slight measuring error tolerance.

So no OU there.

And if you read these files further, it at least gets very clear to me, that the Coler/Unruh apparatus was never OU, and that this was rather a big SCAM set up by von Unruh involving Coler in a way, that probably Coler himself never realized, that he had been tricked by von Unruh...
From the story as I get it, probably Coler really believed the device would work.

And btw someone in a german forum (hcrs) replicated the Magnetstromapperat successfully and finally discovered how it worked.
A description for replication is also there: http://forum.hcrs.at/viewtopic.php?p=16905 (including the description how it works electrically, for it is quite a tricky circuit).  It was a galvanic effect. But not a galvanic effect as reported by the later UK files, which thought, it was a galvanic reaction at the lamp socket, but it was a galvanic reaction at the coils.

BTW. IMHO by far the best story summation has been given in a german forum with a lot of relations to original docs.
Link: http://www.energiederzukunft.org/forum/5-allgemeines-forum/285-hans-coler

If you do not speak german, maybe an autotranslate can help.

I really recommend reading it!!!!!!! It is actually a must read for anyone interested in the Coler story.

Edit:
BTW, also in that thread, there is the pic schema of the Stromerzeuger from the Reichskanzlei files (attached it). This pic and also the material list in the UK report clearly show that the Norrby patent is really the Stromerzeuger.
It is also speculated there, that Unruh maybe got knowledge of the english version. As the english version seems to have a translation error. In the french version it is just stated, that the circuit will increase the voltage (like a transformer). But in the english version this has been translated, that the circuit will increase the power.

BTW: It would be very interesting to know, what kind of newspaper articles you could find about the whole story.

Smudge

Hi Shanti,

I was not aware of the german files from the Reichskanzlei.  I will certainly look at them.  It is satisfying to know that the stromerzeuger was based on the Norrby patent, that is the conclusion I came to after Fred Epps sent me the Norrby patent.  The UK application never got granted so the data became available to the public, and maybe that's where Unruh got it (at the cost of one shilling).  Here are the articles in the old UK Daily Chronicle.

Smudge