Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Theories concerning Hans Coler's Stromerzeuger

Started by Smudge, April 02, 2014, 11:38:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Quote from: Smudge on April 03, 2014, 10:36:43 AM
MarkE,

Maybe you haven't looked at the available data on the Unruh/Coler devices where you will find in the British Intelligence (BIOS) Report translations of the reports written by those professors.  Or maybe you think those reports are fictional.  For my part I am prepared to believe that they did indeed examine and test the Stromerzeuger.  The measurements were DC in and DC out so not likely to be wrong.  There was even a photometric test where the load lamp brightness when fed from the device was compared with an identical lamp fed directly from DC and adjusted to the same brightness.  Admittedly they did not try to replicate the device, they merely examined and measured one using their own instruments.

You may not realize that there are two different devices.  The Magnetstromapparat is the one where there have been numerous attempts at replication simply because the BIOS report gives details of its construction, and that does indeed have coils around magnets.  There is scant evidence that this actually gave out any significant power, merely an anomalous voltage.  And like you I think this could easily be explained by stray EM pick up.

The Stromerzeuger however had no construction details given, but does involve current passing through ferromagnets, not permanent magnets as in the Magnetstromapparat but soft magnets in the form of high-purity iron rods.  It is the Stromerzeuger that was examined and tested by those Professors, although many people wrongly assume it was the other machine.  And the tests did show significant excess power coming from somewhere unknown at a level that couldn't be explained by stray EM.  It has taken a lot of work to track down the actual construction of the Stromerzeuger but it is now thought to be based on the Norrby patent.  It is far too complicated to attempt a replication, what is needed is some simpler experiments exploring the possible scenarios for why it worked.  Or as you put it, falsification experiments.  I will be posting things shortly on that.
I read the reports.  The results were negative.  Ingot iron has very high permeability, but it also has poor resistance.  That means it is good for low frequency transformers, not even mains frequency transformers.

Smudge

MarkE,

So you consider a DC input power of 1.54 watts and a DC output power of 10.5 watts as being a negative result?  And a conclusion from W. O. Schumann that reads "After the present examination, carried through as carefully as the limited possibilities of experimentation permitted, I must surmise that we have to face the exploitation of a new source of energy whose further developments can be of an immense importance" is also a negative result?  He also wrote "I do not believe in a deception".  Professor Kloss wrote "The result of the investigation showed an astonishing working of the apparatus, which, without further researches cannot be explained or compared with hitherto known characteristics".  This is all negative?

MarkE

Quote from: Smudge on April 04, 2014, 10:15:58 AM
MarkE,

So you consider a DC input power of 1.54 watts and a DC output power of 10.5 watts as being a negative result?  And a conclusion from W. O. Schumann that reads "After the present examination, carried through as carefully as the limited possibilities of experimentation permitted, I must surmise that we have to face the exploitation of a new source of energy whose further developments can be of an immense importance" is also a negative result?  He also wrote "I do not believe in a deception".  Professor Kloss wrote "The result of the investigation showed an astonishing working of the apparatus, which, without further researches cannot be explained or compared with hitherto known characteristics".  This is all negative?
AFAIK Schumann was not part of the British investigation.  The fact that decades later neither Schumann nor Kloss, nor anyone else who saw that particular demonstration ever replicated says that their observations were flawed.

forest

Excuse me, did you investigated how ferrite interacts with radio wave ? can you post any links describing details ?

MarkE

Quote from: forest on April 05, 2014, 03:13:11 AM
Excuse me, did you investigated how ferrite interacts with radio wave ? can you post any links describing details ?
Nearly every AM radio uses a ferrite core antenna.