Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

If you could buy a Tesla Black Box with warranty, would you? Introducing neo.sx

Started by AquariuZ, April 11, 2014, 10:36:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

conradelektro

Quote from: e2matrix on May 26, 2014, 11:46:04 AM
They now state due to systematic attacks and death threats that they are
releasing all details of construction for free to anyone who wants to build their own.

What keeps them from putting all these documents on their web site and all the videos on YouTube? This would then be "for free to anyone".

The death threads are most likely from people who sent them money and did not get anything useful. And the systematic atacks are probably from the land lord who did not get rent for some time.

This scam is just too stupid, no style, just blunt.

Greetings, Conrad

e2matrix

Quote from: conradelektro on May 26, 2014, 12:49:54 PM
What keeps them from putting all these documents on their web site and all the videos on YouTube? This would then be "for free to anyone".

The death threads are most likely from people who sent them money and did not get anything useful. And the systematic atacks are probably from the land lord who did not get rent for some time.

Greetings, Conrad
Based on their statement that the documents would be sent out in paper and on an 8 gigabyte pendrive that tells me that they likely have between 4 gigabytes and 8 gigabytes of data to share.   That would be a prohibitively large download for anyone with a modem and even at DSL speeds can take many hours.   It's all speculation at this point though ....     But one well respected energy researcher in Spain will be trying to contact them and find out more.   I honestly don't expect this is real but I will do all I can to thoroughly check it out just as one would scientifically investigate an energy device I think it is good practice to thoroughly investigate any web site that claims to be selling free energy devices and to have open sourced their documents.   
Also the OP didn't really give much info about why he decided it was a scam except a Spanish video which doesn't show much and his statement that 'someone told him it was fake after going to a demo in the Dominican Republic'.    I just need more than that.   For all we know the person telling him it was fake is part of the group of people who make sure none of this technology gets out to the public.   
Best case scenario to verify if this is real or not is to have someone visit the company and get all the info they can.   If it's real they should allow tests to be done on site.   

AquariuZ

Quote from: conradelektro on May 26, 2014, 12:49:54 PM

Greetings, Conrad

Agreed 100%

They are trying to milk every last bit out of this setup before they rinse and repeat.

AZ

FatBird

Does anyone know anything about the complete PLANS for
$25 mentioned by e2matrix almost a year ago?
                                                                                                                                          .