Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

3v OU Flashlight

Started by 4Tesla, April 14, 2014, 02:55:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scratchrobot

magpwr

Quote from: verpies on April 15, 2014, 03:46:44 AM
Don't you think that circuit's behavior after pot turning is more significant than the visual evidence of a capacitor type and value?
After all, a dishonest person can gut a regular electrolytic capacitor and insert a supercap inside ...or a battery.

hi verpies,

Both did play a part.
I do own capacitors in the farad range but it does have a catch the recommended voltage is 2.5volt maximum is 2.7volts.
Take a look at the 470uf 16volts capacitor size against a high farad value capacitor if connected to the pin 6 of MC34063.

My dear friend the video which i am interested in and attempted to reverse engineer was only uploaded to youtube on 8th April.
How could any fool blatantly says there is already replication attempt already made which is likely based on other unverified circuit diagram which i am not interested in at all.
"Before the video was even uploaded or existed" :D   Do think about it.

It's just a simple distraction for us which i don't fall for too easily.

If i suspect any device is a fake or really hard to replicate with no details provided .I will just ignore and don't waste time&effort even talking about it.

MC34063 and ferrite pot have been shipped out which i likely will received this item around 3week time(max).Best case 2 weeks.

--------------------------------
The creator of the circuit did reveal one hint once current/amperage from power supply(3v supply) to circuit dropped to 0.Then the circuit is self-running.It's simple for me to understand.

Else i was lost on how to find out if circuit goes to self -running besides disconnecting from power supply a couple of times after tuning.

"Answer tune and monitor current drawn at the same time"

MenofFather

avalon

Quote from: semenihin-77 on April 15, 2014, 12:48:07 AM
I said in the video - so try to make that work, waiting for your video exposure from the supercapacitor.
In any case, no one will convince not want not.
I was only referring to the Russian site which implied that the design was a fake. However, if you have managed to make it work it would be a great help to anyone who's trying to replicate if you were to give that more details about the design.

As a matter of interest I will assemble the circuit in a few days when I have a bit more time. Luckily I have all of the right components.
The results will be posted here. Stand by...

~A

magpwr

Quote from: MenofFather on April 15, 2014, 02:08:03 AM
I try with 330 pikofarads and with 660 picofarads, not get selfrunning. After 1-2 seconds light emiting diode goes dim, then I disconect from 3 V source.

Do measure current consumption to circuit as you tune which should be 0 or maybe appear negative value once circuit is running.

How about the counter poise(large square copper track connected to (-) ) beneath the pot core(lower half it looks like copper screw thread hole and solder to sq copper track) which many will overlook.

Does this play a part.I hope you ask...