Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

3v OU Flashlight

Started by 4Tesla, April 14, 2014, 02:55:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gyulasun

Quote from: verpies on April 15, 2014, 03:50:17 AM
MVI-2352.AVI.exe   - what are you trying to pull?

Hi verpies,

In this link http://www.speedyshare.com/4teBf/MVI-2352.AVI   you can download the video file by clicking on the MVI-2352.AVI shown in middle of the top line,  next to the word:  DOWNLOAD   

If you go down to the very bottom of the link , there is also a DOWNLOAD icon in green which would include an exe file enforced by speedshare.com  as written in the bottom:  Download this file for free using Tiny DM manager (exe app)

Gyula

MenofFather

Намотал на феритового трансформатора сердечник. Тоже нет самозапита. Подозреваю, что либо мой транзистор не достаточно хорош, хоть и называется как надо ,но этих версий, видимо, полно с одинаковым названием, либо витков у той катушки, которая имеет больше витков слишком мало, у меня 350. А другая, которая, к инвертору, имеет 27 витков где-то. Вот эти две причины основные, думаю, почему у меня не работает. Я убрал и второй светодиод, чтоб не потреблял он и у первого, зелёного, поставил вместо 1 килоома 2,2 килоом резистор, чтоб тоже он меньше потреблял, но самозапитки, как говорил, нету. Либо ещё что у меня другая микросхема задающего генератора, которая имеет не 7 ножек, а 8 ножек на плечо. Она может больше потребляет и может немножко по другому работает.

semenihin-77

трансформатор такой?
a transformer?

При настройке я не пользовался осциллографом, на моем блоке питания есть амперметр, я подгонял все сопротивления до 0 потребления. Потом все само-запиталось.

When configuring I did not use an oscilloscope on my power supply has an ammeter, I drove all the resistance to 0 consumption. Then all self-energized.

MenofFather

Quote from: semenihin-77 on April 15, 2014, 07:56:03 AM
трансформатор такой?
a transformer?

Не такой, такие не знаю где продают. Но, думаю, тут смысл не в трансформаторе.

MenofFather

Тут вроде бы продают http://evita.lt/det-2977-product.html эти сердечники, может куплю.