Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

3v OU Flashlight

Started by 4Tesla, April 14, 2014, 02:55:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

avalon

Quote from: verpies on April 14, 2014, 05:17:42 PM
If C2 were a high-capacity EDLC device, would the circuit react like this to the pot P1 being turned counterclockwise and then clockwise back again as in this video ?

The circuit would react exactly like that.
I do know that here are some die-hard fans who would ignore the very obvious simply because it makes them look bad by association. However, those are the facts. Follow the link I provided and you can see for yourself.

I would be very happy to see a successful replication. There are none. Why is that? Do you really believe that among thousands and thousand of replications we wouldn't see one more successful attempt?

As usual, Ocham's Razor provides the answer. The simplest solution is the true one.
Try for yourself: what is it more likely: a/it is a genuine design and the rest of the audience are imbeciles, or
b/ It is a fake.

I think you get my drift.
Having said all that, nothing would give e more pleasure than to see a genuine replication.

~A

semenihin-77

Quote from: avalon on April 14, 2014, 09:28:34 PM
The circuit would react exactly like that.
I do know that here are some die-hard fans who would ignore the very obvious simply because it makes them look bad by association. However, those are the facts. Follow the link I provided and you can see for yourself.

I would be very happy to see a successful replication. There are none. Why is that? Do you really believe that among thousands and thousand of replications we wouldn't see one more successful attempt?

As usual, Ocham's Razor provides the answer. The simplest solution is the true one.
Try for yourself: what is it more likely: a/it is a genuine design and the rest of the audience are imbeciles, or
b/ It is a fake.

I think you get my drift.
Having said all that, nothing would give e more pleasure than to see a genuine replication.

~A
Я на видео сказал - попробуйте сделать чтоб так работало, ждем ваше видео разоблачение с суперконденсатором.
В любом случае никого не буду переубеджать, не хотите не надо.

I said in the video - so try to make that work, waiting for your video exposure from the supercapacitor.
In any case, no one will convince not want not.

MenofFather

In my version be 100 pF, not 510 like in schematic.

MenofFather

Here I get 513 picofards, 0.98 omh resistor, 90 uH inductance, corversion voltage from 3 V to 5 V. Maximum output curent 0.07 A. Frenquency 43 kiloherc.

And in lats picture some impruvement... В последней картинке автору предложение, как немножко или, может, не немножко, усилить мощность.

MenofFather

I try with 330 pikofarads and with 660 picofarads, not get selfrunning. After 1-2 seconds light emiting diode goes dim, then I disconect from 3 V source.