Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

3v OU Flashlight

Started by 4Tesla, April 14, 2014, 02:55:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rakarskiy

Quote from: Sergh on September 06, 2019, 03:50:17 AM
It makes sense to wind the coil only on very unusual "cores".
It would be interesting to use the Wiegand sensor as the core and secondary coil. For example, WG112:

https://belchip.by/sitedocs/wg.pdf

The sensor is necessary for more powerful devices. The principle of operation of static convectors on the use of their fields are shown in my post above. "Unusual" core is your term.

Raycathode

That looks like basic ferrox years ago they used cores in computer memory with hysteresis many cores today no longer have that property
one way is to use magnetic material that's easy to 'flip' its polarity and wind a coil-over it to do so, or add a neo similar-sized device and use a coil and instead of flipping just turn the pair on and off. 

Raymondo

rakarskiy

Quote from: Raycathode on September 06, 2019, 04:10:22 AM
Yeah right!  (Armedbrain and ratarsky) Explain where the Extra energy is coming from! all I can see is losses with your set up, exp;lain your coil winding and how you encounter the effects of skin effect, Also with the flywheel energy will be lost with spin up and down inertia ect and friction ect, etcetera and then there is lens laws ect, you were saying about gutters and bodily fluids ect, well drink your poison of your own choice and be merry as you do.

Raymondo

QuoteThe discharge voltage will depend on the formula for the EMF = B * W * L and the current formula I = EMF (L1) - U(C1) / R (L2)+ R(D1)+R (C1)
Use a core based on iron, calcined it in hydrogen. The smoother the hysteresis the better. The magnetic permeability of iron is very interesting.
In my version, the polarity change is asymmetric.

Sergh

Quote from: rakarskiy on September 06, 2019, 04:14:29 AM
The sensor is necessary for more powerful devices.
You did not understand anything.
Vigand sensor should be tried to use as a power unit. The output of the sensor (not the module) gives weak 2 volts 10 microseconds signal pulses. Microwatts. They should be tried to be used to power the device. In the sensor there is a small coil wound on a core made of a very specific alloy with amazing magnetic properties.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wiegand_effect

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barkhausen_effect

Although my forecast is pessimistic .. maybe, maybe not. this idea  may somehow turn out to be FE, if  come up with some special design of the magnetic field exciter in the sensor. For example, use a magnetization with a permanent magnet in conjunction with a resonant coil, which creates additionally weak magnetic field pulses.

rakarskiy

Sergh, you have a receiver, but you lack a field. I just decided to get enough magnetic flux. According to this scheme, the battery was discharged about a day, on a conventional prefabricated ferrite.  I think a regular bolt with nut (annealed in fire) would be more effective than ferrite. What for? I'll leave it to you to sort it out.