Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

3v OU Flashlight

Started by 4Tesla, April 14, 2014, 02:55:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARMCORTEX

Yeah I am accusing of hoax.

Make this with all core possible, then put device in faraday cage.

My worldview: Not everybody will get OU, this is obvious. There is also many low IQ people that must remain workers, its unsustainable for everybody to have beautiful lakehouse retreat with OU. I am not talking of engineers or doctors they love to work and we need them, so they dont care about buying energy. Only inventors that will continue working can have OU/wise enough to saveguard the secrets.

rakarskiy

Quote from: ARMCORTEX on September 06, 2019, 12:37:21 PM
Yeah I am accusing of hoax.

Make this with all core possible, then put device in faraday cage.

My worldview: Not everybody will get OU, this is obvious. There is also many low IQ people that must remain workers, its unsustainable for everybody to have beautiful lakehouse retreat with OU. I am not talking of engineers or doctors they love to work and we need them, so they dont care about buying energy. Only inventors that will continue working can have OU/wise enough to saveguard the secrets.

Is it serious? If you read the instructions for the "trolls of the office", how to deal with us, that is, the rules of"demand proof, treat everything by the way, extinguish, extinguish."....   In fact, you just blow the dust in order to believe the reader that try my proposed scheme is not worth it. Let the reader make his own decision, let him have that right

Re: 3v OU Flashlight
"Reply #737 on: Today at 09:02:06 AM ยป
My idea, a long-playing flashlight.
On a large core (not too long), wind the coil as follows:
excitation of L2 by a" thin " wire, taking into account the trigger L3, at the planned frequency, with periods up to the maximum saturation of the core.
Removable L1, simultaneously "flashlight", is made by section, the maximum possible, b wire in both halves, so that the reverse pulse voltage was 2 times greater than the excitation voltage. Capacity C1 selected according to the battery capacity and charged before starting the system. During ex, the battery is disconnected. C1 can be selected from three different tanks connected in parallel.
According to the already proven scheme, at the time of disconnection of the key current passes from the capacitor C1, through the winding L1, resistor R1, to the led and lights it. The spin of the current in the wire is close to zero. The field in the kernel also has a slight deviation from zero. In parallel, the current through the coil of the trigger L3 enters the base of the key, and it opens.When L2 is excited, the core is magnetized to the design state, at which point the key closes, and the core field is discharged into the capacitor C1 through L1, in the direction of self-induction inertia, according to Faraday current induction rules. The discharge voltage will depend on the formula for the EMF = B(Tl) * w(m/s) * l(m) and the current formula I = EMF (L1) - U(C1) / R (L2)+ R(D1)+R (C1)
of course, the dynamics will drop to zero, and at some point the current will move from the capacitor along the chain through the led and the process will repeat.

This is not a durable device. I shared my thoughts completely unselfishly, there is no need for a public continuation, as we see!

ARMCORTEX

I never down an inventor.

I like to down the idiot who cross out a working device, just because he did not try all permutations. You go through this when you have zero knowlege, to not do this and cross out is arrogance. The rest of component is copper.

I would like as many people as possible to do try it. You like this idea?

I propose to him my advice to solve this without the need for higher knowledge and further debate, this is all passive component.

What is 400$ and 40 hours besides a guarantee that everything can possibly be tried for OU?

When/if success is achieved, we can investigate further.

Material needed: Faraday cage, as much variety of small cores as obtainable, a circuit that can quickly be changed.

Instructions: Wind all coils, try all coils, put the coils that function into faraday cage.

rakarskiy

The magnetic field in the nucleus, the Faraday cell, is not a hindrance. A friend of mine in Siberia, I even recommended putting the device in Faraday's cage for his personal safety. Not all devices are safe.
Moreover, I do not consider myself an inventor, I am a researcher. And before you do anything. prefer to undertake engineering calculations in order to obtain the expected results for implementation. You're more of a merchant, I have a lot of them knocking on my door.
I wish you wisdom, because in the Russian faith, there is exact knowledge.

citfta

Quote from: ARMCORTEX on September 06, 2019, 02:32:04 PM
I never down an inventor.

This a flat out LIE!

You have put down Floor and myself several times because we are taking the time to investigate the interactions of magnets.  Yet you have not shown anything you have built that refutes what we have been looking at.  You are nothing but a troll (probably paid) that continually tries to derail the research and testing of others.

You need to go back to your own thread and continue to beg for a physicist to do the calculations for your device.  Obviously you can't do the calculations yourself, but claim to know more than anyone else.  What a joke you are!