Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Vortex Magnet Motor

Started by dean_mcgowan, August 29, 2006, 01:26:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dean_mcgowan

Known issues so far.

Magnets not strong enough (weight to power ratio too low)
I am expecting that the upward vector of the repulsion effect would be greater than it is so I am going to try this again with a higher gauss set of neos. I think using stronger bar mags will do it.

Anyhow  .. off to make more money for my experiments.

dean_mcgowan

Concepts:

Zero friction : Inner cone floats/rotates on magnetic field.

Instability of system : helps to overcome magnetic lockups as opposed to the standard fixed system of magnets.

Jdo300

Hi Dean,

This is a very novel idea and seems to be a blend of things that I have both seen and thought of. The closest thing that comes to mind for me is the Mikell Device (http://www.fdp.nu/mikelldevice/thedevice.asp). The idea you have is very likely to work simply because you are using a spiral rather than a closed magnetic path for the motor to run. Could you perhaps upload a video of the motor so we can see how it behaves as it is now? If you don't have a camera, could you explain how it is acting when you try to get it to go. Though you stated that the magnets were weak, did you feel a torque all the way around it 360 degrees?

I have a suggestion for you to try using the magnets you have now. Instead of putting the long magnets in direct repulsion with the spiral, try placing them at 90 degrees to the spiral magnet (turn them on their sides facing the cone). This is in keeping with some research that I have been doing on something I call the 90 degree rule (http://www.fdp.nu/free_energy.asp?book=90).

God Bless,
Jason O

dean_mcgowan

Jason,

I have tried various configurations, the image shown with the spiral of magnets is incomplete, I have tried with a set of 2 180 degree sets of spirals as indicated with the image drawn in one cone. various spacings and stackings of neos as shown in the other image.

There is very little resistence or locking in the system that I am quite convinced can be overcome as I can easily turn the cone through 360 degrees as long as a certain distance is kept between the cones, hence I am going to try with stonger bar magnets to increase this vertical gap.

Much more experimentation to go on with however my instincts are saying this is a good idea.

I am no expert in the field of magnetics, but i have read a lot online and researched about all there is to read over the last 3 - 4 years (online material only). I have examined every configuration and figured it time for me to put my 2 cents worth up for people to consider.

Thankyou for your encouraging words.

Regards,

Dean MCGowan

supersam

dean

have you considered your are leaving out the other half of the univers?  there is a neg and pos to everything.  when you consider it there might be waves coming and going but still it is there.  you just have to figure out how to deal with them.  your setup has to this into account and to do this you must take a look at the other side. there are equal and oppossite effects going on at all time in your machine.  without looking at the otherside of this equation you will constantly be stuck. 

lol
sam