Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Bessler Wheel, mystery solved.

Started by gurangax, April 24, 2014, 02:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gurangax

What people is led to believe is that a wheel driven by gravity alone is a perpetual motion device which is a wrong assumptions. I have put here that gravity only attracts, meaning the pressure of gravity is 1 sided it is not like a magnet, though I may have thought of a device which could be propelled by magnetic attraction. Gravity field on earth is very large that you only experience a 1 sided force I dont know if the other side of the force existed. If it does probably it goes through another dimension (this is interesting) so that we on this dimension doesnt feel it. Since it is a 1 sided force you can make a device so it can be transformed into other form of energies. A very true and proved case is the windmill or a water turbine.

If a windmill use blades as a mechanism of energy transformation, then Bessler wheel uses levers as the mechanism.

Btw a perpetual motion device can not exist since it must need some outer form of energy to make it do something. And I think that such impossible task to do is a pressure point in a deep sea where the force is the same all around it, unless maybe if you make a large device to make use of the difference of the pressures.

If there is anything perpetual I can only think of God as the one and only perpetual thing.

regards.

gurangax

Quote from: MarkE on April 27, 2014, 11:25:46 PM
June 1st, gravity will still be conservative and you will still be unable to demonstrate against your claims.

Ok whatever

regards,

Newton II

Quote from: gurangax on April 27, 2014, 11:33:03 PM

If there is anything perpetual I can only think of God as the one and only perpetual thing.

You are absolutely right!   Sooner or later everyone will realise this truth!!

gurangax

after doing some thinkering, I found that a pendulum is an energy amplifier since you only put very little energy to make a great weight displacement. This extra weight displacement is caused by the acceleration caused by gravity. but since it is gravity itself that will cancel the other half of this energy amplification the pendulum loses its amplified energy until it stood still again. A truely amplifed energy will be if we let the pendulum drop to the ground and the energy amplified will be released as a crack on the ground. I may have not intepreted what i really meant to say here.

A 2 stage oscillator is actually using this phenomenon of energy amplification when it is doing its job. My 2 stage lever is doing the same thing but in a much better way. As a conclusion what the device really is, is a device able to tap the energy from gravity and convert it into mechanical energy, or should we call it a gravity mill?

regards

MarkE

Quote from: gurangax on April 28, 2014, 07:14:07 AM
after doing some thinkering, I found that a pendulum is an energy amplifier since you only put very little energy to make a great weight displacement. This extra weight displacement is caused by the acceleration caused by gravity. but since it is gravity itself that will cancel the other half of this energy amplification the pendulum loses its amplified energy until it stood still again. A truely amplifed energy will be if we let the pendulum drop to the ground and the energy amplified will be released as a crack on the ground. I may have not intepreted what i really meant to say here.

A 2 stage oscillator is actually using this phenomenon of energy amplification when it is doing its job. My 2 stage lever is doing the same thing but in a much better way. As a conclusion what the device really is, is a device able to tap the energy from gravity and convert it into mechanical energy, or should we call it a gravity mill?

regards
Such statements betray that you have a poor understanding of basic physics.  Pendulums DO NOT amplify energy.  Pendulums like other resonant devices store energy.  In the case of a pendulum the stored energy alternates between potential and kinetic forms.  Each cycle of the pendulum loses a portion of the stored energy to things like bearing friction and windage.  Each cycle either that lost energy is replenished from an outside energy source, or the pendulum runs down.