Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Bessler Wheel, mystery solved.

Started by gurangax, April 24, 2014, 02:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zoelra

To gurangax ...

It is a lost knowledge. even though it is simple but many failed to notice it. I can show a very simple experiment to show you how easy and truthful it is. Besslers word below is very real and I fully understands what he meant.

"I don't want to go into the details here of how suddenly the excess weight is caused to rise. You can't comprehend these matters, or see how true craftsmanship can rise above innate lowly tendencies (as does a weight above the point of application of a lever)"

notice how explained it as a sudden interaction.

"Sudden interaction" could imply impact and change of direction.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3w8aXZYZUHE

gurangax

Quote from: MarkE on April 28, 2014, 08:35:48 AM
Such statements betray that you have a poor understanding of basic physics.  Pendulums DO NOT amplify energy.  Pendulums like other resonant devices store energy.  In the case of a pendulum the stored energy alternates between potential and kinetic forms.  Each cycle of the pendulum loses a portion of the stored energy to things like bearing friction and windage.  Each cycle either that lost energy is replenished from an outside energy source, or the pendulum runs down.

Like I said I may have not said it correctly, but my findings does says that energy gains did accumulate through the mechanism. I can not for now say it in clear way as english is not my 1st language.

regards

gurangax

Quote from: zoelra on April 28, 2014, 10:53:44 AM
To gurangax ...

"Sudden interaction" could imply impact and change of direction.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3w8aXZYZUHE

there was mistyped from me it should be "notice how he said about the sudden interaction/event"

zoelra

To gurangax ...

Besslers quote
"I don't want to go into the details here of how suddenly the excess weight is caused to rise. You can't comprehend these matters, or see how true craftsmanship can rise above innate lowly tendencies (as does a weight above the point of application of a lever)"

gurangax quote
"notice how he said ..."

You seem to be suggesting there is more in the wording, the HOW ...

"how true craftsmanship can rise above"  also related to   "as does a weight above the point of application"

or maybe just

"you cant comprehend..." which we dont seem to be able to do.  Just kidding.

Also giving extra thought to the visual of "among broken columns".

gurangax

Quote from: zoelra on April 28, 2014, 11:29:48 AM
To gurangax ...

Besslers quote

gurangax quote
"notice how he said ..."

You seem to be suggesting there is more in the wording.

"how suddenly"
or
"the excess weight"
or
"how true craftsmanship can rise above"
or
"as does a weight above the point of application"
or maybe
"you cant comprehend..." which we dont seem to be able to do.

Also giving extra thought to "among broken columns".

Yes there are some important values to his words. I have done a lever experiment before. There are 2 weights in a state of balance on the lever, but when I do something to the mechanism, The other weight flew up. It was caused by this energy gain/amplification and this is what makes the wheel to revolve, this was the principle that he found and wanted to keep secret.

regards