Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Bessler Wheel, mystery solved.

Started by gurangax, April 24, 2014, 02:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

forest

Quote from: AB Hammer on April 28, 2014, 05:08:49 PM
MarkE

The pendulum is ideally zero. This is what has intrigued me for a long time. You supply the first part of energy lifting it up to release. Then it swings lifting up the other side nearly the same distance. Then lifting to the other side and so on. The total amount of distance you lifted, lets say 3 feet. Yet the pendulum action of the many times it lifts many many times more than that.  It almost seems something is missing.
Now! I'm not going to say one way or the other but just to bring up another way to look at it.

Alan

I don't want to be offtopic here but , the definition of work is completely wrong. The work I'm taking about is simply measure by a "absolute road"  the total distance mass is moved by force , counting each distance moved even in opposite directions. Only road and time are basic principles ! Depending of arrangement you can do much more with force when eliminating resistance. Sure, if you want to call work the amount of energy you spent - it is all the same, you never find overunity!!!!

MarkE

Quote from: forest on April 29, 2014, 06:59:45 AM

I don't want to be offtopic here but , the definition of work is completely wrong. The work I'm taking about is simply measure by a "absolute road"  the total distance mass is moved by force , counting each distance moved even in opposite directions. Only road and time are basic principles ! Depending of arrangement you can do much more with force when eliminating resistance. Sure, if you want to call work the amount of energy you spent - it is all the same, you never find overunity!!!!
Work and energy are well defined terms.  Kindly do not make up your own meanings.

When a pendulum falls from its apogee, work is performed on the pendulum converting potential energy to kinetic energy.  When the pendulum reaches the bottom of its stroke the process reverses, converting kinetic energy back into potential energy.  To the outside world, the transfer of energy between potential and kinetic forms is transparent, IE the process is completely internal, IE the energy is stored within the pendulum.  The energy merely changes form going from completely potential to partially potential / partially kinetic to fully kinetic, and then back again with each swing.  We can use a simple money analogy:  If you place a $10. of quarters in your left pocket and then move them one by one to your right pocket until all of them are in your right pocket and then reverse the process, you neither gain nor lose any money.  If you repeat the process many times, you move lots of money, but neither gain, nor lose any money.

AB Hammer

Quote from: forest on April 29, 2014, 06:59:45 AM

@forest and MarkE

Ah yes the term Work. It does seem to be misinterpreted. Like to lift something is work, but to hold something is not, according to how teachers teach physics. So if you pick up a bucket of water? that is work. Now hold that bucket up and strait out for a period of time and that becomes the hardest time of non work we ever did. Work? LOL You definitely extended a lot amount of energy. You hart beats faster, your muscles hurt and you are tired out. But you were not doing work. But it is said that gravity is working against you to hold the bucket. It looks to me, to be more of a tug of war as in the game. So if the rope is not going to one side or the other not moving, the people on the rope must not be doing Work, but in truth they are getting a workout. LOL

I do appreciate MarkE stating the physics viewpoint and I thank you for that. But when we show and have a Working Wheel. It will throw a large kink in the word Work for it will be doing Work with only gravity.

The more we study? The more we learn we have a lot to learn.

Alan

edited to correct some words.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

bbem

Well, it is about doing work and doing smart work ;)
Look at the video (with boat) at this site:
http://www.veljkomilkovic.com/OscilacijeEng.html

Bert

MarkE

Quote from: AB Hammer on April 29, 2014, 08:10:03 AM
@forest and MarkE

Ah yes the term Work. It does seem to be misinterpreted. Like to lift something is work, but to hold something is not, according to how teachers teach physics. So if you pick up a bucket of water? that is work. Now hold that bucket up and strait out for a period of time and that becomes the hardest time of non work we ever did.
I choose to hold it straight out pushing it onto a shelf at the lifted height.

Work? LOL You definitely extended a lot amount of energy. You hart beats faster, your musles hurt and you are tired out. But you were not doing work.

Nope, my handy shelf doesn't perform any work holding up that bucket, and because I am lazy enough to take advantage of the shelf, neither do I.

But it is said that gravity is working against you to hold the bucket. It looks to me, to be more of a tug of war. So if the rope is not going to one side or the other not moving, the people on the rope must not be doing Work, but in truth they are getting a workout. LOL

I do appreciate MarkE stating the physics viewpoint and I thank you for that. But when we show and have a Working Wheel. It will through a large kink in the word Work for it will be doing Work with only gravity.

I think you mean if you ever show such a thing.  Many, many have tried and none have succeeded.  In order to succeed you are going to have to find a way for something to weigh more on its way down than it does on its way up.  No one has yet found a way to make a mass smaller based on its position relative to other masses.

The more we study? The more we learn we have a lot to learn.

Alan
There is certainly much to learn.  That's why retreading the same ground over and over seems so counterproductive.  Yet, there are people bent on at least claiming to do just that.