Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Bessler Wheel, mystery solved.

Started by gurangax, April 24, 2014, 02:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

centraflow

Quote from: MarkE on June 12, 2014, 11:14:07 AM
That's nice, show that you can "change the relationship".

An off set see saw, heavy weight on the short end and a lighter weight on the other, the fulcrum is your center of gravity relationship, notice I said relationship

regards

Mike 8)

centraflow

Now how can we do that as a continual change?

It is related to time bending ;D  well I call it that for what of a word :)

regards

Mike 8)

centraflow

MarkE

Quote from: centraflow on June 12, 2014, 11:28:45 AM

An off set see saw, heavy weight on the short end and a lighter weight on the other, the fulcrum is your center of gravity relationship, notice I said relationship

regards

Mike 8)
A lever does not change the relationship between a mass and the gravitational field.

TinselKoala

QuoteLets use a TK type analogy,  if a one ton block of concrete was balanced in the doorway of an airplane at 1000 ft up in the air, then a very slight tip of the plane changed the center of gravity relationship to that block of concrete, naturally it falls out, the potencial energy of that block is huge. Don't try to say it took energy to get it up there in the first place, I am not talking about that, just the energy to tip the plane, but the energy from stable to totally unstable and it's result, I expect quite devistating if it fell on your house ;D

You must be talking about that other "TK", Kapanadze, because I don't leave out the energy it took to get the block up there in the first place.
DO NOT MISREPRESENT ME OR PUT WORDS INTO MY MOUTH.

Nobody denies that you can "extract energy" from falling weights. That energy does not come from gravity, though, and the "trick" is that you need to consider the _complete cycle_. How did that pesky concrete block get up there in the airplane to begin with? THAT is the energy that "devistates" your house. The little tipping energy "from stable to unstable" is just what it takes to get over the final potential hill (moving the CG of the block over the edge of the doorway) and that is returned almost instantly as the block begins to fall.