Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Bessler Wheel, mystery solved.

Started by gurangax, April 24, 2014, 02:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

centraflow

Quote from: forest on June 12, 2014, 02:16:46 PM

Except when the center of mass of lever is changing without any work spent, like when lever is free falling in space.
Never heard about parametric resonance ? It's very similar

Forest my question marks were for what he was trying to pòint out in his post, I only see my posts one on top of other and nothing more

Parametric resonance I know probably more than you, only saying because you do not know me, unlike some, and parametric resonance has nothing to do with this.

Again were you refering to the see saw or the other thread? I presume again the other thread as you are talking levers, though I supose a see saw could be deamed a lever, taken in the right context :-\

I really do not know what you are talking about!!

Please enlighten me, maybe I'm missing something ;)

regards

Mike 8)

MarkE

Quote from: webby1 on June 12, 2014, 02:54:35 PM
To the canoeist. :)

The surfer is stuck in the reference frame of the water he is sitting in,, to "ride the wave" he must accelerate himself relative to the water until he matches the relative "speed" of the wave,, then he can ride it.

His cost is that input, once done then he is not moving relative to the wave and sees the water move past,, where as stuck in the water he sees the wave move past and pick him up and set him back down in that passing.
You almost have it right.  The surface tension between the water and the board is only enough to support relatively small accelerations.  If the surfer gets himself to the same speed as the wave then the surface tension will be enough to carry the surfer at a constant speed or through small accelerations.  Too much acceleration and it's wipe out time.

His forward movement was created by that input,, so a mass in motion,,,,, the change is in the distance he has traveled and the input to get there,  and that is relative to his starting point and reference frame and ending point within the starting reference frame.

No energy was hurt in this trip, not harmed in any way, nor eaten nor were any energy babies made,, but to the surfer, he expended less energy to move from point "A" to point "B" by riding the wave.  The losses he would of incurred were hidden from him by the wave,, not that they were not there because they are.
It is no different than the guy in the canoe.  If your neighbor treats you to a meal, you may not have paid the cost of the meal, but it wasn't free.

forest

Quote from: centraflow on June 12, 2014, 06:18:47 PM

Forest my question marks were for what he was trying to pòint out in his post, I only see my posts one on top of other and nothing more

Parametric resonance I know probably more than you, only saying because you do not know me, unlike some, and parametric resonance has nothing to do with this.

Again were you refering to the see saw or the other thread? I presume again the other thread as you are talking levers, though I supose a see saw could be deamed a lever, taken in the right context :-\

I really do not know what you are talking about!!

Please enlighten me, maybe I'm missing something ;)

regards

Mike 8)

I have only a foggy idea. If a kind of lever is falling in gravity without restrictions and there is a rotational movement like in in principles presented here and there is a movement inside lever to change center of mass then the angular momentum may be much bigger  then normally. Just idea...

MarkE

Quote from: webby1 on June 13, 2014, 07:36:45 AM
Bingo!

Cost is cost,, or is it?  Is it not YOUR cost that counts, not how much it cost, it is what you have paid for it.
It depends:  Will your neighbor always be around treating you to your supper, or will you eventually have to fend for yourself?

MarkE

Quote from: webby1 on June 13, 2014, 07:51:58 AM
If nature is your neighbor,, and it is a process that you are eating,, then I think that could be given to you every day :)
There is a big ball of fire in the sky, nuclear heating underground, and gravitational force variations (tidal forces) sloshing the seas around above and beyond the wind effects.  Any of these energy sources can and have been tapped directly or indirectly as "renewable" energy sources. 

What is unknown is any cheat on the conservative nature of gravity.  No one but no one has figured out a circumstance where they can move a mass over a closed path and end up with net energy over the course of traversing that complete path.