Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Bessler Wheel, mystery solved.

Started by gurangax, April 24, 2014, 02:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AB Hammer

Quote from: webby1 on June 13, 2014, 11:21:45 AM
There is always a cost,, even in an open path.

Yes there is always a cost. We just have to figure out how to get more value out of our expense.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

Pirate88179

Quote from: webby1 on June 12, 2014, 08:19:29 AM
I know about this part TK,, it is not in how high  things are , nor is it in actually how far they move from start to finish,, it is in how much gravity they use up,, I know, confusing term, but that would be that change in gravity that is not replaced or recovered.

So what did it cost the surfer for that free ride?

I fully believe that gravity is a conserved field,, that does not mean that it can not be used.

I ask you as well,, So what did it cost the surfer for that free ride?

Well, first, the sun had to input energy to heat the earth in an uneven manner which causes the wind which makes the waves.  Then, the surfer had to not only paddle out to be in position, he had to expend energy to "catch up" with the wave as it passes over him.  He must match the velocity of the moving water or...he will be left behind.  Other than that, no energy whatsoever was expended for his "free" ride.

Bill

ETA:  I left out gravity as surfers are almost always running downhill not unlike a skier.  (I used to surf)
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

nblt

Pirate88179

Quote from: nblt on June 14, 2014, 06:09:30 PM
http://youtu.be/UAnMpw08v7A

here is my first hammer test based on mt 143

Nice test.  It appears that Mr. Hand is inputting a lot of energy there.  Please try TK's method of using a string and a weight to establish the revoloutions of the wheel without anything added and use this as your baseline for tests with your devices added to the wheel.  This method will show right away if the things you have added to the wheel are helping, or hurting the rotation.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

sudarsana

Hi all
I have made a wheel with one cross bar . as per me(or theoretically) crossbar has to be in equilibrium only in y - axis (90 degrees). but I am seeing the rest(equilibrium) position of crossbar at +/- 60 degrees. it is reaching the y - axis when i left(with out any force/ free fall) the arm from x - axis position. If i let it fall above the x -axis it is crossing the y - axis but not able to continue the rotation. by adding the more cross bars can i achieve rotations?.

cheers SC