Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Bessler Wheel, mystery solved.

Started by gurangax, April 24, 2014, 02:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gurangax

I will decode some of the Apologia Poetica from my point of understanding of the device

Greed is an evil root. [/size][/i]An anvil receives many blows. [/i]A driver drives. A runner runs. [/i]A seer sees. The buyer buys. [/i]The rain flows. Snow falls. [/i]The jack fires. The bow twangs; [/i]

* The above simply tells that each component will do exactly what its designed to do. This is the laws of nature.

a large herd of fat, lazy, [/size][/i]plump horses wanders aimlessly. [/i]

* The above is is a description of the sliding crossbars.

The flail wants to be with the [/size][/i]thresher, not with the scholar. [/i]Children play among the pillars [/i]with loud heavy clubs. [/i]Acrobats and shadow-boxers [/i]are as swift and nimble as the wind. [/i]The cunning cat slinks quietly along [/i]and snatches juicy mice. [/i]

*The above will be discussed later.

The dog creeps out of his kennel [/size][/i]just as far as his chain will stretch. [/i]He knows how to please by playing [/i]with his toys and knick-knacks. [/i]He wags his tail, creeps through the hoop, [/i]and is rewarded with a pat on the paws [/i]by the stiff fops who watch him. [/i]

[/size][/i]
* The above is a description of the lever in action.

Regards

Paul-R

Quote from: gurangax on April 24, 2014, 02:40:13 PM

Secondly, what will this benefit me? What will I get by doing this, will this harm anyone?

You get to write the book, publish the DVD and go on the TV talk shows. You design and arrange the building on special equipment. Undoubtedly, others will follow but you will follow up with improved versions. i.e. you are going to be a jump ahead.

This has happened with the Linux computer operating system. The principal behind Ubuntu Linux, Mark Shuttleworth, visited the Space Station on the back of this.

Newton II

Quote from: gurangax on April 24, 2014, 02:40:13 PM

Firstly, how do you open source it? I'm afraid that someone will steal it and patent it for himself.
Secondly, what will this benefit me? What will I get by doing this, will this harm anyone?

I don't see any reason to fear that someone would steal the idea and patent it becuase the moment you post a simple working OU device,  immediately you and your design will become world famous since it will be the first working OU device.   No one can steal a well known design.

You will benefit from it only if you disclose it.   If not nobody will believe that you have a working OU device as  most (all) of the claims of OU devices sofar have been proved as fakes.

gurangax

Thanks for the inputs. I will disclose it but not so soon.

Regards

"What if I were to teach the proper method of mechanical application? Then people would say: 'Now I understand!'"  - Bessler

Without a working model it is only theory.