Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Bessler Wheel, mystery solved.

Started by gurangax, April 24, 2014, 02:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marshallin

Quote from: gurangax on April 27, 2014, 04:43:24 AM

I will disclose it soon at least on Jun 1st. so If you dont want to think about it just wait until the date.

regards

Ok, but since history reapeat itself, i will not bet on it :D. Nothing personal.

Look on all this people on this forum and theirs claims. Is every time same, sameone claim that he have somethnig and promise that "soon" he will publish/finish it and post everything.

Everytime time is same, either:
- They just fooling around to have few minutes of flame, and they stop when people lost interest. Sometimes even want donations for it.
- Sameone will stop them. If they are lucky just with money. If not solutions are lost with them anyway.

For your own protection, if you realy have somethnink, and you realy want help the world, share it soon as you have it. You may not get another chance.
After it noone have reason to hurt you, because it will just prove yours claims.
How hard you thnink is track your IP address to provider, and ask him for your address?
There is no annonimity on the internet, not anymore.

gurangax

Quote from: Marshallin on April 27, 2014, 05:37:31 AM
Ok, but since history reapeat itself, i will not bet on it :D . Nothing personal.

Look on all this people on this forum and theirs claims. Is every time same, sameone claim that he have somethnig and promise that "soon" he will publish/finish it and post everything.

Everytime time is same, either:
- They just fooling around to have few minutes of flame, and they stop when people lost interest. Sometimes even want donations for it.
- Sameone will stop them. If they are lucky just with money. If not solutions are lost with them anyway.

For your own protection, if you realy have somethnink, and you realy want help the world, share it soon as you have it. You may not get another chance.
After it noone have reason to hurt you, because it will just prove yours claims.
How hard you thnink is track your IP address to provider, and ask him for your address?
There is no annonimity on the internet, not anymore.

I don't think someone will try to stop me, the only way they can discredit it is by false facts and known laws of physics. But since its so simple to build they wont have that chance anyway. A worker must be paid for his work or do you think you should work for someone without being paid? Whats wrong with this world today, you rather want to pay your bills then pay for something that is even better.

regards

gauschor

Quote from: gurangax on April 27, 2014, 05:46:29 AMWhats wrong with this world today

We are officially in an era of Kali Yuga, meaning that mostly everything is wrong which can be wrong. But more and more people wake up so the wrongness cannot be hidden for long.

forest

Quote from: gurangax on April 27, 2014, 05:46:29 AM

I don't think someone will try to stop me, the only way they can discredit it is by false facts and known laws of physics. But since its so simple to build they wont have that chance anyway. A worker must be paid for his work or do you think you should work for someone without being paid? Whats wrong with this world today, you rather want to pay your bills then pay for something that is even better.

regards

Perfectly understood your situation. If you can make a model or a kit then please find good people and start selling. I wish you all the best. How do you like the idea ?

gurangax

Quoting Bessler

"I don't want to go into the details here of how suddenly the excess weight is caused to rise. You can't comprehend these matters, or see how true craftsmanship can rise above innate lowly tendencies (as does a weight above the point of application of a lever)"

There is something about the properties of a lever which does not exist in you physics books.

regards